1. Dashboard fuse box 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone know why the dashboard fusebox has been re-positioned in the new Jetta? In the previous model there used to be a very useful small driver's storage box just below and to the right of the steering wheel which indeed is still there in the new Golf, Passat and probably various others. The fuses used to be contained at the end of the dashboard behind a small removable panel (accessible with the door open). Now, that fusebox is behind a removable panel just in line with the driver's right knee - I wouldn't want my knee to hit that in the advent of an accident!

0 0 0

2. Re: Dashboard fuse box 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Is the fuse box not on the left, behind glove box?

0 0 0

3. Re: Dashboard fuse box 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You may be right on certain models but there used to be a handy driver's storage box just to the right of the steering wheel on the lower part of the dashboard. On the new Jetta this has been removed and I was informed that there was now a panel behind which was a fusebox. I haven't examined this closely myself but I would very much like to know why VW did this to the Jetta but not the Golf or Passat. Is there more than one fusebox?

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Mystery fuse above fuse box
    By wheymonster in forum Audi A4 - B6 Forum - 2002 - 2005
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-04-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Question Fuse box and fuse list
    By wjam in forum Audi A4 - B7 Forum - 2005 - 2008
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:07 AM
  3. Diagram or photo of what each fuse does in Fuse box on 2000 Polo , Please
    By t_basham@hotmai in forum Polo - Derby - Lupo - Fox
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
  4. Dashboard backlight fuse keeps blowing (when engine stalls)
    By jj12 in forum Polo - Derby - Lupo - Fox
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-10-2008, 01:46 PM
  5. Question a4 fuse box
    By billiethezwerg in forum Audi A4 - B5 Forum - 1995 - 2002
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:26 PM