Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChA6dders View Post
    carphone warehouse are doing it sim free fro £240 at the mo lowest in the country
    Sadly that means you'll have to have some interaction with Craphone Warehouse.

I'd rather chew my own leg off.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

1 1 0

2. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Love my Nexus 5. Reception is better than any of the iPhones of the peeps at work. Had it 3 months and had no problems with the Android 4.4 OS. Bought mine from the Google Play store and got an EE 4G pay as you go sim.

1 1 0

3. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well I've gone for the nexus 5 16gb on vodaphone unlimited text unlimited calls and 1gb data £25pm free phone. The data might not seem alot but i use wifi as much as poss and don't watch films etc on my phone so should be good.

Anyone has exp of putting whats app on a new phone if i down load it onto my new phone (already have it on my current phone) will whats app know I've already paid for it. & how do i move my conversations the nexus 5 doesn't have ans SD card so can't use that

Cheers
    A6 C6 Avant TDI, de-Badged, LED side lights, LED numberplate lights not just bulbs! so far!!

0 0 0

4. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good choice

What did you have before, if it was another Android phone, you will be able to download all your apps again without paying twice, I'm not sure about the situation with WP8 and/or iOS.
    Nothing to see here, move along..

1 0 0

5. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex69 View Post
    Good choice

What did you have before, if it was another Android phone, you will be able to download all your apps again without paying twice, I'm not sure about the situation with WP8 and/or iOS.
    yes mate had samsung s2 I've just set up google drive and transferred a contact an app and a photo from my phone to google drive so now need to get them on my new phone at some point prob can't do much until i've got it
    A6 C6 Avant TDI, de-Badged, LED side lights, LED numberplate lights not just bulbs! so far!!

0 0 0

6. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    if you bought from google store with your last phone, the license will be retained. if it's from the apple store, you'll need to buy again for use on the nexus - sucks but that's the way it works.

I've got a nexus 4, bought sim free and currently use the tesco £10 tariff.

Best thing I ever did and it's saved me a small fortune compared to the typical 2 year contract.

If I get rubbish service, I bin the provider off and move elsewhere.

1 0 0

7. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you log in with the same gmail address with contacts, etc will be automatically transferred, also with G+, all your photos will be backed up without you having to do anything, you can also use dropbox, box etc if you wish.

Screenshot_2014-02-28-12-08-52.png - Google Drive
    Nothing to see here, move along..

1 0 0

8. Re: Nexus 5 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well nexus 5 went live today and it's great still playing with it but impressed so far cheers for the help

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12