1. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Cristofaro , its warren again. couldn't get in on my original name the frum kept saying my password was wrong! anyway it's still me under a different registration.
    I have downloaded the file from Neilsibub but having never done this before its a bit confusing, which file did you upload to the car. lots of different rar files etc?
    thanks for the help its my last effort before I give up.
    warren

0 0 0

2. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzap View Post
    Hi Cristofaro , its warren again. couldn't get in on my original name the frum kept saying my password was wrong! anyway it's still me under a different registration.
    I have downloaded the file from Neilsibub but having never done this before its a bit confusing, which file did you upload to the car. lots of different rar files etc?
    thanks for the help its my last effort before I give up.
    warren
    Guys so happy, just installed the update mmi Bluetooth is now working. Thanks for the update and the help. You guys are awesome.

0 0 0

3. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzap View Post
    Guys so happy, just installed the update mmi Bluetooth is now working. Thanks for the update and the help. You guys are awesome.
    I am sorry couldn't answer to you before, but glad that you solved yourself! It is a great think when things start working again.

0 0 0

4. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Couldn't resist going into the dealer to say I had fixed the problem, without paying £1500 that they had quoted for the repair.
    Thanks again all.

0 0 0

5. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Hmm... Interesting. I've been busy googling about my bluetooth problem and found this thread which brought me back to here.
    I have the same software version mentioned before: BBT_EU_P0020_D1 and I have the very same problem that the bluetooth can be turned on but the rest of the menu is greyed out, not operational.
    The software fix seems to have done the trick for a few of you so I'm tempted to try it myself. I have a couple of questions first though...
    Firstly, is it safe? I'd hate to make things worse by attempting it.
    Secondly, if I download the link, how do I get it onto the car? If I put the file onto an SD card, will the car accept it like that? I only have a slot for audio CD and 2x SD slots.
    Thanks in advance... Paul

0 0 0

6. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Paul, have to admit to being scared and sceptical about updating the system.
    Got really fed up with not having the Bluetooth working and thought sod it, downloaded the file to a sd card and followed the instructions on YouTube.
    Been installed since the last thread update on here and had no problems at all.
    Hope is that puts your mind at ease.
    Regards
    Warren

0 0 0

7. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    It does Warren, thanks. I'm going to give it a go. Just need to dust down the old laptop and get a new SD card.
    One more thing though... I've been looking on YouTube but can't find a video for this :/

0 0 0

8. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have just looked through my history on you tube without success mate, find the secret factory settings update, play aroud and you will find the software update section,. Choose what method to do the update from ie cd, sd card etc. Select and hope lol. Mine worked fine I was told I needed a new centre console from Audi £1500 to get it working so thought sod it got nothing to lose really.

0 0 0

9. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks Warren. I've had a look and found the hidden red menu. I played around a bit, as per your suggestion and came across the section for updating. I still need to get a spare SD card and download the file onto it. Maybe tomorrow
    I'll let you know how I get on.
    Thanks

0 0 0

10. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Right, ok, I've had a go but no joy. I've no problem at the car end, finding the software update section etc. It's the computer bit that's going wrong. The file is a zip file which I don't know how to handle :/
    I clicked on unzip and extract I think. Then copied that list of files to the SD. I put this into the car but it says "ERROR - the release info could not be read" and then prompts me to abort.
    HELP! What am I doing wrong?

0 0 0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast