1. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi. I have the Bluetooth 0020 without FIX. It was working fine until some time ago, when stopped working and it is grey and nothing works anymore.
    I tried hard to Google for the firmware P0020_ADJBK_FIX but I could not find. Do you this firmware? Thank you.

WP_20160310_10_29_49_Raw.jpg

0 0 0

2. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi Cristofaro,

You are in luck, I only found this update yesterday, applied it and now my bluetooth is working again. Here is the link - https://mega.nz/#F!6AhHHBZJ!gyCQyOPT...7Fsvg!3cRHAbyB

0 0 0

3. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks a lot! Good to know that today is my lucky day
    I have already downloaded the file and I will test tomorrow and I will give you a feedback.

0 0 0

4. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi neilsibub or any other one who knows the answer.

My MMI has no navigation, it is 3G with Bluetooth only. I found and downloaded the firmware update for the navigation system version 0257. If I apply this update, after finishing the Bluetooth update, do you think I will have problems? Should I try to get an update with the Navigation? Thanks for you reply.

0 0 0

5. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Cristofaro, it won't work, it's not the correct firmware. Did you get your bluetooth working?

0 0 0

6. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    neilsibub, Thanks for the input. YES! I tried today and it worked, thanks again. Do you have the firmware updates for the hardware I have?
    Thank you.

0 0 0

7. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cristofaro View Post
    neilsibub, Thanks for the input. YES! I tried today and it worked, thanks again. Do you have the firmware updates for the hardware I have?
    Thank you.
    No, I have tried and it seems like it is not available on the internet.

0 0 0

8. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I will also dig around, if I find something I let you know here.

0 1 0

9. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys, just to let you know. I have the same problem I own a 2010 a6 me mans estate. Been having Bluetooth problems for a year or so, but not bothered to do anything about it. If reads exactly as the other guy. Bluetooth button goes white but does not give the ability to pair of find a phone to connect to?
    Took it to my local audi dealer today for the emissions update and get them to do a diagnostic on the problem with the Bluetooth.
    They state I need a knew control unit at £1035 that's for the unit alone. Needless to say I'm shocked that a 6 year old car needs this. Very disappointed.

0 0 0

10. Re: 2009 A6 MMI - Bluetooth & Sat issues 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren.peers08@ View Post
    Hi guys, just to let you know. I have the same problem I own a 2010 a6 me mans estate. Been having Bluetooth problems for a year or so, but not bothered to do anything about it. If reads exactly as the other guy. Bluetooth button goes white but does not give the ability to pair of find a phone to connect to?
    Took it to my local audi dealer today for the emissions update and get them to do a diagnostic on the problem with the Bluetooth.
    They state I need a knew control unit at £1035 that's for the unit alone. Needless to say I'm shocked that a 6 year old car needs this. Very disappointed.
    Warren, I had the problem and after the update everything is working 100%. Give it a try, just download the file from the link provided by neilsibub. I am disappointed with Audi as well. This is my second Audi A6 and I always have minor and big problems with this brand. I will try BMW or any Japanese as my next car. Good luck

0 0 0

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast