1. Order in for Missus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Just put the order in for other half. Will get delivery in march on new 14 plate.
    Surprised that no one has posted in this section. Any thoughts on this one or Mii or Up.

Raj

0 0 0

2. Re: Order in for Missus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Wow. I almost forgot about this. After a very long and disappointing wait the car is home finally. Needless to say I was left with a bitter taste about the whole experience. The dealers were absolutely crap and would never buy another new Skoda ever again. Was promised the car to be with us but took a month over the date agreed. Not any real updates from salesmen so not happy with Skoda what so ever. Car looks real nice. Now the modding can begin. Wanna replace DRL to led. Wrap the chrome sorround in black. Will get some pics on soon.

Raj

0 0 0

3. Re: Order in for Missus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolraj003 View Post
    Just put the order in for other half. Will get delivery in march on new 14 plate.
    Surprised that no one has posted in this section. Any thoughts on this one or Mii or Up.

Raj
    I was thinking the same I was expecting lots of posting for this fab car I have never had so much fun driving the wife's Citigo since driving my first brand new car a Fiat Panda in the 70's everyone who takes a close look at the is amazed what value for money this car is.
    She has the DSG version when I show people the car I am sure they think I work for Skodia

0 0 0

4. Re: Order in for Missus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Haha I love the car as it looks real nice n goes well. I can't really complain about the car but as I mentioned in my last post it was a nightmare of a process from ordering to receiving the car. You can never say that I work for Skoda.

Raj

0 0 0

5. Re: Order in for Missus 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We had to wait over three months for delivery as we wanted many optional extras such and Fog lights, parking sensors, satnav etc but the best extra was the dual level boot and the cheapest ( I have a Blue-motion golf with the dsg box) but citigo is such a easy car to drive and park love its turning circle. I can't think of any downside other than the rear door windows

0 0 0