Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)
    JayNana - did this work for the beep on lock/unlock? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayNana View Post
    i'm finally getting around to doing the VCDS mods i always wanted, with the help of a kind soul from this forum.

can i confirm the coding for audible beep on lock/unlock is as below please?

[Select]
    [46-Central Conv.]
    [Coding - 07]
    [Long Coding Helper]
    Click on byte 1 and in bit 2 you'll see the selectable option: "Anti-Theft-System: Horn Confirmation active"
    Check this option
    [Do It!]

couldn't find it in this thread (did i miss it.. ), picked it up from the A6 C7 section

thx
    j
    From Apr 2017 - now: Oct 2016 (66) Audi A7 3.0 TDI quattro (FL - MY17), 272 ps, Black Edition (Tech pack, Parking Pack, Folding Mirrors), Mythos Black.
    Gone - From Oct 2013 - Mar 2017:
    Mar 2013 Audi A6 C7 S-line 2.0TDi Manual, Daytona Grey.
    (Gone) - From Sep 2011 - Oct 2013
    : Sep 2010 Audi A6 C6 S-line Special Ed (Le Mans) 2.0 TDi Manual, Polar Blue./(Gone) - From Sep 2009 - Sep 2011: Sep 2008 Audi A6 C6 S-line 2.0 TDi Auto, Akoya Silver.

0 0 0

2. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Yes, a very discrete beep on lock, no sound on unlock (you don't want to be announcing the unlock)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 1 0

3. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    The dealer had reset the system (gearbox fix.. under warrenty) so i just re-applied all my mods again.

which reminded me, i never found this module

Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post

Change the speed the High Beam Assist works from / to
    Go to module 20 (High Beam Assist), select adaptation, then using the drop down menu select "High beam speed threshold", change the speed it will activate to a speed of your choice. It is in KMPH and is about 60kmph as standard. Ive dropped mine to about 25 and now works much better on twisty country lanes.
    Which tab is module 20 in?

0 0 0

4. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Is there anyway to disable by default the auto dimming features? Or at least "remember last setting"?

Every time I get into my car, I have to turn it off manually via the button on my rear view mirror.

0 0 0

5. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Never looked but there must be a way. If you don’t like it that much either remove the fuse or take the mirror apart and change the switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

6. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Never looked but there must be a way. If you don’t like it that much either remove the fuse or take the mirror apart and change the switch

Any suggestions on which module in VCDS to have a look in Mitch? If you ever have a chance, will paypal some beer money if you ever find it!

0 0 0

7. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Can anyone in the Lanarkshire area help me apply some of the VAGCOM improvements to my 2015 A7. I bought a cable, but it does not work. Happy to meet and there's a slab of beer in it. thanks. Chris

0 0 0

8. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Would you be able to apply some of these updates to my A7. Happy to meet anytime. Willing to contribute to the cost of your VAGCOM unit, I bought a crap one from ebay and it didn't work.

Thanks,
    Chris

0 0 0

9. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Will be getting my A7 next week, and during test drive I noticed some stuff that drives me crazy. The first is Start/Stop system (thankfully, this topic has info on how to disable it) and second is backup camera. Is it possible to make it work like in other cars? In short, I want screen to switch off backup camera the same moment I move gear from R to any other position. The screen still displays view from rear camera even in D (until about 25-30 km/h speed is reached) now, and I hate it badly... The car comes with surround (360) cameras if that makes any difference.

0 0 0

10. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Yes that can be changed. I’ll have to check on how to do it. If you change it, when you have the front or side parking cameras active, they will switch off as soon as the car moves if you change the speed to 0 though.

Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast