Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stifii View Post
    But now I've got only error on Board Computer in error section which means "speed limit display : currently restricted", but signs ares shown etc.

Have somebody idea how to loose this error?
    After multiple settings I delete that error. If someone have too this problem the sollutions is change Adaptation in 8E - find in the list "road sign detection fusion mode" change the value to "fusion".

Retrofit in my example is done in 100% and everyting works with no error !

0 0 0

2. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Can you share what you did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

3. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I might try this on mine if i have the correct modules, ill check that in the morning when the monsoon passes!

0 0 0

4. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Hello stifii,

I did the coding on 8E channel and changed road sign detection to fusion mode, but I still get the error on Board Computer "speed limit display: currently restricted". Can you please tell what other coding you done beside parameterization with VCP? Traffic sign detection is working on my car (with error mentioned on board computer) and there is also problem, that traffic signs are only working with data that i get from camera recognition, but I think that correct way would be to work with combination of traffic sign recognition and signs from navi database. I can say that there is a lot better signs information in navi database, that I get from traffic signs recognition from camera.

0 0 0

5. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Can you share what you did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've done all coding, after that I've made parametrization with VCP, and set to fusion mode, and everything works fine

Quote Originally Posted by divxman View Post
    Hello stifii,

I did the coding on 8E channel and changed road sign detection to fusion mode, but I still get the error on Board Computer "speed limit display: currently restricted". Can you please tell what other coding you done beside parameterization with VCP? Traffic sign detection is working on my car (with error mentioned on board computer) and there is also problem, that traffic signs are only working with data that i get from camera recognition, but I think that correct way would be to work with combination of traffic sign recognition and signs from navi database. I can say that there is a lot better signs information in navi database, that I get from traffic signs recognition from camera.
    That's true, before I had set to fusion mode , my traffic sign recognition too was only detect info from signs not from navi. But after set to fusion mode it takes signs from navi and there is no error. Try this what I post in PM. If not works we can compare Yours coding and mine

0 0 0

6. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by divxman View Post
    Hello stifii,

Can you please tell what other coding you done beside parameterization with VCP? .
    I'm trying to get VZE to work on my (new) 2017 Q5, but so far without any luck. Have tried all possible codings I could get hold of on the internet. I have seen the reference to "parameterization" of the camera before, but have been unable to find any info on how that is done and when it is required. I have searched for hours, but get no more than a reference to it. I have opened a support ticket with VCP, but have not heard from them in 5 days - hopefully, they're working on a solution!

Would you mind elaborating on this, please? (I have a VCP interface.)
    Last edited by 949BFN; 22-08-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    2015 Audi S8 (ACC, Heads Up Display, B&O Sound, Matrix LED)

0 0 0

7. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 949BFN View Post
    I'm trying to get VZE to work on my (new) 2017 Q5, but so far without any luck. Have tried all possible codings I could get hold of on the internet. I have seen the reference to "parameterization" of the camera before, but have been unable to find any info on how that is done and when it is required. I have searched for hours, but get no more than a reference to it. I have opened a support ticket with VCP, but have not heard from them in 5 days - hopefully, they working on a solution!

Would you mind elaborating on this, please? (I have a VCP interface.)

Did You try this ? :
    Unit A5
    Security Access 20103
    Coding
    Byte01
    Enable Bit 0
    Adaption
    find in the menu "display end of speed limit symbol" change the value to "active"
    find in the menu "display no passing allowed" change the value to "active"
    find in the menu "road sign detection fusion mode" change the value to "fusion"
    find in the menu "display valid additional signs" and check if the value is 00100111

0 0 0

8. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Yes, I have tried this.

It is at this step that things go wrong when coding the Q5. I can't remember the details anymore, but as far as I can remember, I could not find these adaptions:

find in the menu "display end of speed limit symbol" change the value to "active"
    find in the menu "display no passing allowed" change the value to "active"

And this one is definitely missing:
    find in the menu "display valid additional signs" and check if the value is 00100111

Thanks for your reply.

0 0 0

9. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Yes, I did.

It is at that stage where the coding becomes an issue on the Q5.

If I remember correctly, I could not find the "display end of speed limit symbol" and "display no passing allowed" adaptions. And there is definitely no "display valid additional signs" adaption.

Suppose they are called something else in case of the Q5, but I carefully went through the list and could not find anything similar.

Thanks for your response.

0 0 0

10. Re: Traffic sign recognition nearly coded 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    On my car, Address 17, Byte 5, Bit 1 relates to rear spoiler according to long code helper and there is no Bit 2 to change.
    Should I be using a different method to code Byte 2?

Have not connected the kaufatec dongle yet...

0 0 0

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast