2. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Yes DS, but for every genius who is more enlightened than his peers at the time who is dismissed as a lunatic, there are what, 100,000 or 1,000,000 people who believe themselves to be special, more enlightened, seers, when in actual fact they are just lunatics or even worse, up their own a**e. Stay off the weed DS, giving it up may help you to think outside your own little world, because that's what that stuff does. When I gave up quite a few years ago, it actually felt like I was properly awake for the first time since I started. You seem to be wrapped up in your own little world & the way it makes you come acrkss as thinking you're the only one who knows how things really are - the rest of us are just blind sheep, makes you sound so sanctimonious & stops people from wanting to listen to the message you're actually trying to convey.

I'm not judging you DS, I'm not saying you ARE up your own a**e, or that you ARE patronising, I'm just stating that that's how these posts come across to me. And possibly some others. Maybe a less patronising tone in your threads would get people to approach your threads without their backs up.
    The Only Way Is A6!
    A6 C7 Facelift Avant | Daytona Grey | S-Line Black Edition | 2016 | 3.0BiTDI 320ps | Tech Pack | Lighting Pack | Parking Pack | All LED Headlights | Sports suspension Heated Steering Wheel | Kessel a Run in under 10 parsecs
    1 1 0

3. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Referencing Enoch Powell, a man that served in WW2 and learned nothing about hating people because of their race is the last straw for me. I have to conclude DSG's home life is as he claims because of him and his ideas. Who could live with that and be sane?
    0 0 0

4. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Godwin's Law

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.
    0 1 0

5. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    DSG4ME Guest
    @ Bryce

Nothing to do with my own little world bud I see very clearly, let me give you an example of it,

The energy bills thing, Labour step up and announce they will freeze bills, so the companies then raise the price to 2015 levels to ensure they don't lose out, so all Labour did was to add cost to us thinking their good guy approach would win votes, there are all sorts of things going on like this, too many to list infact, but as far as being a lunatic if I stood infront of you you'd know I'm not.

@ Doc,

Priceless, I mention one of those sensitive names and you bite like a hungry crocodile, well done on you I didn't expect it to be you but all the same, do you realise how silly what you wrote is? a man hates another race he's at war with, pretty obvious that one isn't it? oh hello Mr Jerries fancy a cup of tea, get real please and the Germans are hardly another race when compared to us, more like a brother species tbh,

Anyway, suck it up and laugh on all you like as all the clues are in history anyway but you just don't want to see it, once the last drip of petrol comes out of the pump and the last loaf leaves the shop shelf you will have anarchy and New Orleans was a prime example, that's instinct number 1 at play, instinct number 2 is greed and that is the engine that will eventually make what I said come true,

And my homelife has nothing to do with posts like this, I'm glad I've managed to give a lot of you something to giggle about over the last year or so with my posting *yeah I knew you were laughing, you just didn't know I knew*, the sheer ignorance is on par with any could've been avoided bad event tbh, the one line replies, the bible quotes etc it all shows ignorance to someone whose trying to raise awareness of what is going on,

I bet none of you have done a bean towards getting Marine A freed yet have you? says it all to me about how things are.
    Last edited by DSG4ME; 23-12-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    0 0 1

6. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctle Odd View Post
    Referencing Enoch Powell, a man that served in WW2 and learned nothing about hating people because of their race is the last straw for me. I have to conclude DSG's home life is as he claims because of him and his ideas. Who could live with that and be sane?
    This one deserves a special reply,

This is it in a nutshell,

Doc says Enoch hated other races?

The real fact is he didn't hate anyone, he stood up and said that he could see problems on the horizon, tell me if those problems are a figment of his imagination or is the UK plagued with race issues and real hate now?

The fact is he stood up and spoke out to people who were thinking exactly the same thing but put their I've got to seem like the good guy here and protect my job rather than actually do something while that door was still open,

This shunning and shaming is what drives me mad, it shows an inability to listen as a man with no ears could hear a warning in that speech, only an argumentative ***** could hear go kill black people in it, and that's it completely, some wouldn't have the bottle to back him up and others would be seeing a promotion fro themselves knowing he'd be chucked out afterwards, that's the greed seed at play again,

Had any of you lived back then white folks were pretty nonchalant towards black people so to say they wanted them to stay and Enoch was the only one who didn't is mad, the kicker is black people back then were a whole lot nicer than the ones of today especially the Jamaicans but trying to enforce people to co-exist when they don't want to is just fool hardy, you should know that Doc coming from the Emerald,

Basically I've see man after man shunned because he said something others couldn't understand or didn't want to accept, rolling back to my Hitler bit, in the 30's there was ample opportunity to remove Hitler and stop him both from other countries and from Germany itself, the Kaiser himself had noted that Hitler was a madman years before but instead of getting rid of him all fell into line and did nothing, they all knew he was re-arming Germany at a time when the Versailles treaty had said Germany wasn't to have a military force, all stood back and allowed it to go on, just like you all are now, well like I said enjoy it when it arrives as none of you will be wearing that smug grin you have on your faces when you read my posts, and best of all once again your silence will have invited it on yourselves.
    0 0 0

7. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    i wonder what happend to the last race that inhabited this planet or another like it, many years ago. they were probably far more advanced than we are and they got wiped out. it has happened in recent history, the mayans, the romans, to name but 2. what about 20 million years ago, where earth has destroyed every last trace of them. they could have had cars, houses, power stations, we just don't know. blimey, we can't tell what happened 1000 years ago to any degree of accuracy. maybe the weather is to blame. don't forget, if mother earth blows her top (volcano) she can wipe out the vast majority of the population in one go. now thats frightening, and to say it can't or won't happen is naive. (evian mineral water backwards, pshyco )its happened before and it will happen again. in a situation like that, only the fittest will survive, the very fit and healthy, those that can grow their own food, keep themselves warm and not rely on a diet rich in animal products. money will make no difference. people with money will soon be wiped out and there will be only a handful of people left. if my plan goes well, i will be one of the few. thats why i was born.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...
    0 0 0

8. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    Godwin's Law

Here's your one Sam,

A valid connection but what it doesn't take into account is that the same engine that drove the Nazi's is still driving the modern Nazi, and the modern Nazi in this case isn't a boot boy who sieg heils it's the power hungry who now hide behind corp logo's and suits so the comparison is valid still and although Mr Godwin is correct he's also missed the reason why people will end up at that conclusion.
    0 0 0

9. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zollaf View Post
    i wonder what happend to the last race that inhabited this planet or another like it, many years ago. they were probably far more advanced than we are and they got wiped out. it has happened in recent history, the mayans, the romans, to name but 2. what about 20 million years ago, where earth has destroyed every last trace of them. they could have had cars, houses, power stations, we just don't know. blimey, we can't tell what happened 1000 years ago to any degree of accuracy. maybe the weather is to blame. don't forget, if mother earth blows her top (volcano) she can wipe out the vast majority of the population in one go. now thats frightening, and to say it can't or won't happen is naive. (evian mineral water backwards, pshyco )its happened before and it will happen again. in a situation like that, only the fittest will survive, the very fit and healthy, those that can grow their own food, keep themselves warm and not rely on a diet rich in animal products. money will make no difference. people with money will soon be wiped out and there will be only a handful of people left. if my plan goes well, i will be one of the few. thats why i was born.
    At last a light shines, thank you zoll.
    0 0 0

10. Re: Hitlers Obsessions & The Future 
    DSG4ME Guest
    And just incase anyone is wondering, I have a very black Ghanaian in my house right now, the mate of one of my kids, so do I object, do I say you can't be friends with, do I not like the kid? answers NO on all counts, so anyone reaching for that race card can put it back in their pocket right now.
    Last edited by DSG4ME; 23-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.
    0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast