1. 1.8t vw sharan ko3s upgrade questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am after some advice please on fitting a ko3-052 (ko3s) turbo to my 1999 sharan. I bought a ko3s turbo off ebay and was told it was a straight bolt on job. Took I to be fitted today and was told that the exhaust housing was different as it has 4 bolts and on the sharan it is part of the manifold itself, also the oil feed pipe is different and so are the mounting brackets, also there are pipes for water in and out on the ko3s on the exhaust housing but not on the sharan . Can I use the exhaust housing on the sharan and just bolt the new turbo onto t or would I have to get a different manifold if so which one would I need? What can I do about the oil feed pipe and other stuff as I am gutted that I couldn't get it fitted today. Has anyone else had one fitted to their sharan ? If so do they have a list of what they needed to get the job done ? Sorry for the long post , cheers in advance

0 0 0

2. Re: 1.8t vw sharan ko3s upgrade questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bump

0 0 0

3. Re: 1.8t vw sharan ko3s upgrade questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone ?

0 0 0

4. Re: 1.8t vw sharan ko3s upgrade questions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    A common misconception is that the 1.8T in the Sharan (such as the AJH) is the same as the Golf but everything is the other way around. I don't know if it is possible to build the two together. I cannot find out if the KKK 5303 988 0049 used on the AWC engine is a K03S or not.
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Question questions about milltek upgrade on 08 8P S3
    By phill1012k in forum Audi A3 - 8P - 2004 - 2012
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 12:02 PM
  2. Standard Sat Nav Upgrade Questions...
    By PowerhouseDan in forum Audi A6 - C7 Forum - 2011- 2018
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-05-2012, 12:36 AM
  3. ko3s turbo
    By a3dubbed in forum Audi A3 - 8L - 1996 - 2003
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
  4. About to buy a B7 - some upgrade questions...
    By Gareth_Rees in forum Audi A4 - B7 Forum - 2005 - 2008
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17-12-2010, 07:39 PM
  5. Question Golf GT TDI interior upgrade questions
    By elvismiggell in forum Golf MK5 - 2004 - 2009
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-02-2009, 12:46 AM