Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

I have just bought my Audi A4 Avant 05; it comes with a symphony head unit with Bose speaker system & CD changer. I wanted to know easiest way to integrate music & calls from Iphone 4/4s?

It has not got bluetooth installed.

Thanks
    Paul

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi A4 avant B6 - Connect Iphone for music 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I tried to get a Parrot fitted to my old B6 (54 plate) and the Bose caused a problem as they said they couldn't get the right wiring loom for it. This was about 5/6 years ago though so it may well have changed by now. Other option could be a Dension of some kind but they often use multi function steering wheel controls to operate so a Parrot may be a better option to look at.
    2013 Mk7 Golf GT 2.0tdi DSG
    2005 A3 Sportback 2.0tdi Sport DSG
    Previous:
    2006 A6 Avant 3.0tdi Quattro Le Mans
    2004 A4 Avant 3.0 (petrol) Quattro Sport

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi A4 avant B6 - Connect Iphone for music 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Depends on the level of integration you wanted tbh, basic auxins are cheaper, but very limited in interaction, full blown ami systems are expensive but give you allot more interaction.

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi A4 avant B6 - Connect Iphone for music 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    With mine I got tune2air bovee WMA3000A connected. I can stream music flawlessly via Bluetooth, also switch calls automatically between music and car's phone. It's great and love it.

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi A4 avant B6 - Connect Iphone for music 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there sorry to jump on your post but to use the tune2air bovee do you need an mmi connetor in your glovebox?As I have an a4 2013 model and it doesn't have one?

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi A4 avant B6 - Connect Iphone for music 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    I also have a tune2air which is connected via the glovebox socket and is great, in my 2010 Quattro, but have just bought a 2013 S Line Black edition with MMI Navigation Plus and it has no such glovebox sockets nor any aux-socket in the arm-rest and though in principle I think I should be able to connect my iphone 5 and send music and audiobooks via wifi, I have not achieved that yet.
    I wonder if anybody has some helpful advice about how to achieve this, which should sort your problem too, if you have the same spec of MMI.
    I have now managed to connect via Bluetooth so clearly this is the way to do it if you have the same MMI as my car.
    A4 B8 143 Tdi S Line Saloon 2008 (Gone)
    Lotus Elan SE 1991
    A4 B8 170 Tdi Quattro Technik Avant 2011
    A4 B8.5 143 Tdi S Line Black Edition Saloon 2013(gone)
    A4 B8.5 Allroad Sport Nav 2.0 tdi quattro 2015

0 0 0