1. Re: Best Replica Watch Site 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Hamilton Ventura XXL......not sure I could ever wear a watch with the name 'Elvis'!! Hamilton Ventura XXL Elvis Ion Plated Automatic Men's Watch 0001183 Beaverbrooks the Jewellers and yes, its certainly 'different'.
    I love the gadgets on the t-touch...as Martin says, the compass does get a lot of comments but its a great looking watch and its at least made by a company that only makes watches. Its surprisingly light being made of titanium but feels really nice on the wrist.
    Good luck and enjoy it!
    Neil

0 0 0

2. Re: Best Replica Watch Site 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rapport25 View Post
    My most expensive purchase was the wife
    She owns you my friend.

It's ok, we're all in the same boat.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 1 0

3. Re: Best Replica Watch Site 
    mjhamilton Guest
    Wife has 3 watches and can only wear 1 as the other 2 bring her out in hives (go figure) - no idea how much that lot cost me... just been collecting for 20+ years.. some were presents and others I bought on my travels when the XR was good....

0 0 0

4. Re: Best Replica Watch Site 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhamilton View Post
    Good choice and that one comes in many flavours and colours - the compass feature normally get's a "that's neat" reaction when shown to others (you will see what I mean)

As for my collections - watches are my guilty pleasure along with my car and racing - as much as I would like to I cannot bring myself to spend silly money but I have amassed a reasonable collection in the last 20+ years

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=ea533...6FC%211095&v=3

At the moment I am pining for a Tag Monaco but cannot spend that sort of money of a complete luxury (plus I would be afraid to wear it) and I tried on a Hamilton Ventura XXL a few weeks back but decided as much as I liked the look of it I would never wear it as it was just too different
    you must have very long arms

0 0 0

5. Re: Best Replica Watch Site 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Never wear a watch and thought about buying one early this year ( tag ) and thought I just wear it when I got out but it would end up sitting in the draw and never on my wrist.
    But I do like nice clothes and am a bit parshall to Hugo boss

0 0 0

6. Re: Best Replica Watch Site 
    mjhamilton Guest
    Don't buy one of their watches though for gods sake - £300+ for a cheap Chinese Quartz watch is not a sound choice - plus the fact you would be lucky to get £10 for it a year later on eBay

Tags are nice but I have real issues paying big money for quartz watches - the Monaco I want I automatic but comes with a hefty price tag of £6300 hence not buying

These days you can get some really nice and people mechanical watches for less than £500, the Hamiltons for example use a good quality Swiss movement and will last for many, many years

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12