1. In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm looking for camera to stick on front window. How they work? Witch I should buy? It's so many on market. Will be very handy for my coz I driving a taxi.

0 0 0

2. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A6_Chris has camera stick to him window. They work with magic. You should buy witch you afford.

See hims thread here

Blackvue 'Dash Cam' installed in A6!

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 1 0

3. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    A6_Chris has camera stick to him window. They work with magic. You should buy witch you afford.

See hims thread here

Blackvue 'Dash Cam' installed in A6!
    Yes, as Sam has linked I have the Blackvue installed in my A6 and A3. You'll find the seller in that thread, quality is good and cheaper than the rest at the time.

0 0 0

4. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

0 0 0

5. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    If you're thinking on buying that then I would suggest spending that little extra on a proper, branded camera such as the one I got.

That one you linked looks very bulky and cluttery for me.

0 1 0

6. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by majkelo3 View Post
    I'm looking for camera to stick on front window. How they work? Witch I should buy? It's so many on market. Will be very handy for my coz I driving a taxi.
    In my experience, taxi drivers are the worst at:
    Waiting on double yellow "No waiting" lines and red "red route no stopping" lines
    Cutting the corner when turning right, then staying on the wrong side of the road and forcing oncoming traffic to stop
    Dazzling oncoming cars by parking on the wrong side of the road at night and leaving their headlights on
    Stopping at the start of a hump-back bridge and expecting vehicles behind them to overtake when oncoming traffic is hidden by the bridge
    Waiting for a fare in the exit from a car park, stopping others from leaving the car park instead of parking in a proper parking space

Are you sure you want to record yourself doing all this on a video camera?
    12-plate Audi A3 Black Edition 2.0 TFSi S-tronic Sportback in Ice Silver with DVD Sat Nav, Bose sound system, xenon headlights, Bluetooth, voice control, heated full leather seats, full electric driver's seat adjustment, privacy glass, heated auto dimming power-folding mirrors, titanium grey Rotor-style alloys, auto lights & wipers, and tyre pressure monitoring.

0 1 0

7. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Grab a coffee.... sit down... and absorb the oracle of car cameras....

Techmoan - Techmoan

0 0 0

8. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The sellers are based in China and are avoiding paying any import duties.

You don't need to pay any tax for the products. All the packages being sent out we will note as'Gift', and the custom won't check that.
    Shipping directly to major destinations (Europe, US, Australia, etc.) typically takes only 5-to-7 days. Goods are sent out from our warehouse stock typically within 2 day of your order payment.

Shipping is by courier such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, by air mail, or by bulk freight forwarder. Shipping paperwork and customs clearance are taken care of by the courier companies, greatly simplifying the process for importers.

The delivery speed is suitable for eBay-type selling / dropship. There is no mention of 'eMoment' on the shipping invoice / on the goods / in the parcel so, as dropshippers, your business is protected.

eMoment is a trusted supplier of hundreds of ecommerce companies, small businesses, eBay PowerSellers, and local distributors in every country around the world. Drop shippers may sell internationally with no restrictions from ourselves.
    It'll be cheap China crap.

All in my opinion of course

Code:
    Domain name:    emoment.co.uk

Registrant:
        Sunny

Registrant type:
        Unknown

Registrant's address:
        NO.138 Shangmugu
        Shenzhen
        Guangdong
        China

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

9. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kar Krazy View Post
    In my experience, taxi drivers are the worst at:
    Waiting on double yellow "No waiting" lines and red "red route no stopping" lines
    Cutting the corner when turning right, then staying on the wrong side of the road and forcing oncoming traffic to stop
    Dazzling oncoming cars by parking on the wrong side of the road at night and leaving their headlights on
    Stopping at the start of a hump-back bridge and expecting vehicles behind them to overtake when oncoming traffic is hidden by the bridge
    Waiting for a fare in the exit from a car park, stopping others from leaving the car park instead of parking in a proper parking space

Are you sure you want to record yourself doing all this on a video camera?
    Did I ask for opinion about drivers?did I ask where I can park?

0 0 0

10. Re: In car camera 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by majkelo3 View Post
    Did I ask for opinion about drivers?did I ask where I can park?
    No, sorry mate, just a little gentle ribbing from a guy who's had to deal with all the above. I'm sure they were special cases and your driving is immaculate!

And these were all minicab drivers, not proper Black Cab drivers.
    12-plate Audi A3 Black Edition 2.0 TFSi S-tronic Sportback in Ice Silver with DVD Sat Nav, Bose sound system, xenon headlights, Bluetooth, voice control, heated full leather seats, full electric driver's seat adjustment, privacy glass, heated auto dimming power-folding mirrors, titanium grey Rotor-style alloys, auto lights & wipers, and tyre pressure monitoring.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast