1. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    iphone 3gs,had iphone 3g but upgraded to the 32gig 3gs and didnt pay a penny for it,not bad for a £550 phone,£35 a month for 18 months

0 0 0

2. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidfbmw View Post
    iphone 3gs,had iphone 3g but upgraded to the 32gig 3gs and didnt pay a penny for it,not bad for a £550 phone,£35 a month for 18 months
    Paid a pretty penny if you ask me £630.

I will stick with my mobby does not do anything fancy but serves my purposes to a T.

VW Golf Mk VI GT (140) Tdi

VCDS License with HEX-USB+CAN Interface

0 0 0

3. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Iv just got the old sony ericsson C902 as im waiting for the new Iphone to come out

0 0 0

4. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ive just upgraded from a nokia 5800 to an iphone 16gb 3gs, my free mins have doubled and i get unlimited internet, i didnt think id like the iphone, and i was gonna wait for the new one, but was worried the first ones of the new ones may have teething problems, so thought id stick with the 3gs

0 0 0

5. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    iphone is old news, still no proper multi tasking even with OS 4.... Android is where it's at and the latest sales figures show that.
    Black Magic 53-plate Mk1 Leon TDI Cupra PD150 (daily drive)
    Grey Nissan 200SX S13 (weekend car - currently being rebuilt, was 264 BHP at the hubs)

0 0 0

ricbw2 Guest
    I have a i8910 which takes superb photos and HD films, but it need a custom fimeware to do this properly.

the screen is fantastic OMLED and bright, SD cards card be massive but they suck the battery dry all to fast

normal battery life is 4 - 5 days making just calls, heavy usage can be 8 - 10 hrs

oh and the worst thing is samsungs software support but there plenty of nokia stuff which is compatible

the OS is symbian v60v5 but with the custom firmwares with the Nokia x9 coming out I'm sure the firmware community will make a custom version to work on this phone, which will make it more iphone like

even now its still very powerful for a phone
    Last edited by Sam; 16-06-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: One post will do - stop spamming - last warning

0 0 0

7. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    S/E vivaz worst phone ever does not even run on s/e software battery life is rubbish no warning when about to die then when you plug it in to mains power it takes a long time before it comes on again s/e and me are finnished

0 0 0

8. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    iPhone 4

Pro's -
    1. Great Camera
    2. An app for everything
    3. Good music player

Con's -
    1. Signal dependant on how it's held
    2. No cleaning cloth supplied
    3. Fingerprint magnet
    Drives -
    2006 '56' BMW 525i SE in Mystic Blue
    2009 '09' Mercedes-Benz C220 CDi AMG Sport in White.
    2003 '03' Jaguar XJ8 SE 4.2 V8 in Blue.
    99 'V' Jaguar S-Type 3.0 V6 in Blue.

0 0 0

9. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
    iPhone 4

Pro's -
    1. Great Camera
    2. An app for everything
    3. Good music player

Con's -
    1. Signal dependant on how it's held
    2. No cleaning cloth supplied
    3. Fingerprint magnet
    see my post, this is what i was worried would happen, teething problems, when its sorted the iphone4 will be a great phone IMHO

VCDS HEX+CAN CODE READING AND RECODES

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

10. Re: Which mobile 'phone do you use? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    Had Blackberry Bold 9000
    Now using Ericsson X10 which I like so far, battery is a little crap, but phone is pretty good for features.
    If you get one, get a skin for it or other people you talk to on the phone will hear your hand accross the back of the phone, noisy

0 0 0

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910