Notices

User Tag List

Thread: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Sorry, ive been off the forum for a while as I reset my PC and took a while to find the password I'd used to register.

I had an issue which was sorted out by the version 12 update. Im just hoping they update this on their website soon: the version 12 firmware is perfect,

I noticed the audio source bounced back to the USB stick within seconds of selecting the aux/ bluetooth. As soon as a USB stick was present it was a one trick pony, attempting to select the bluetooth or aux lead resulted in about 30 seconds of music then a beep and back to USB. Naviservice sent a replacement VNS and all was fine until i installed the v10 firmware update which was on their website which I thought was necessary. Not only is it not necessary the v10 update is older than the one which is loaded on the VNS modules when shipped.
    I mentioned this and within a couple of days they sent the version 12 firmware update which sorted it immediately. The VNS is working perfectly now and is certainly good value. Ive advised them they need to update this on their website as there is no point having the v10- firmware on their website.

Track & folder information is very good, though unlike the photos posted here mine seems to show Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden and Sisters of Mercy.

0 2 0

2. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, can someone email me b12 version( plamen_totev@abv.bg) , because I also was stupid and downgraded my VnsMedia? Thanks in advance

0 0 0

3. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I can send it in 20minutes or so matey.

2008 - A6 2.0TDI - S Line - Saloon - Multitronic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

4. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just received the VNS bluetooth adapter and connected it to the VNS Media device.
    How do you guys find the music sound quality of A2DP module? Mine sounds just terrible with a paired Nexus 6P phone. I hear distortion all the time. I used another A2DP module that was connected to the AUX IN (and charging from the USB port) and that one sounds great but I still ordered the VNS Adapter, assuming that it will work better. So far I found it close to unusable. Big disappointment.

0 0 0

5. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bluetooth quality is perfect for me. Maybe faulty adapter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 0 0

6. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Any chance someone could mail me that Manual? I have been busy figuring this system out for days now.
    Joepgerwig@gmail.com

thanks!

0 0 0

7. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Sorry to dig into an old thread. My CD changer in the glovebox is playing up, so have decided to swap it for a VNS Media box. It will be instead of, not as well as.

When I ordered they told me I could literally swap the units. The fibre connector plugs in fine, but the power connector is completely different to the one that was in the CD changer. They included a power cable that I think needs to be wired into the fuse box, however I don’t want to do that. I just want to plug the CD Changer power cable straight into the VNS box. Any advice anyone? Can I buy a converter cable?

55plate Audi A6 Avant. 3.0Tdi S-Line Quattro.

0 0 0

8. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    i was just about to order one of these VNS boxes, but just seen on the ebay advert that they will only work if the firmware is 3450 or greater? i have a 2006 C6 avant. i tried upgrading software, but think the CD player is knackered as there is a crackle on cd music. i've tried cleaning with discs to no avail. i am unable to upgrade beyond the existing 1110 firmware.
    does anyone know if this is correct?
    if so, i'll need to order a new cd player to upgrade before getting this box.

thanks in advance.

0 0 0

9. Re: VNS Media Audi Music Interface MMI 2G Fitted! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stut4 View Post
    i was just about to order one of these VNS boxes, but just seen on the ebay advert that they will only work if the firmware is 3450 or greater? i have a 2006 C6 avant. i tried upgrading software, but think the CD player is knackered as there is a crackle on cd music. i've tried cleaning with discs to no avail. i am unable to upgrade beyond the existing 1110 firmware.
    does anyone know if this is correct?
    if so, i'll need to order a new cd player to upgrade before getting this box.

thanks in advance.
    forget the above ^^
    i removed the cd player, gave it a shake, removed and tested the fibre optic, then reinstalled and it let me update the system. happy days. now to track town a VNS media system and return the replacement cd player which i ordered when it arrives.

0 0 0

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415