Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    The dude may have a cool Camaro on the drive but his kid will be scarred for life!.....

Bunnies can fly...proof - YouTube
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

1 2 0

2. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    hahahahaha, so funny but also so sad, but more funny than sad...
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 2 0

3. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say it was very fair...... for the beneficiary at the end (trying not to spoil the ending lol)

0 0 0

4. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    awesome too see this how it really is in the real world

0 0 0

5. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Title says it all so does the look on that self serving womans face,

I'd say there's a good chance they keep birds of prey and released the bunny to keep the bird hunting, I could be wrong but this just looks like middle scum class America at work where if you had a time machine they'd be queuing up to buy tickets to watch all the disasters of history live.

0 0 0

6. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    heartless to find it funny

0 0 1

7. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    spoilsport
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 0 0

8. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I feel for people dying and suffering round the world so don`t really feel nothing for the bunny

0 1 1

9. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by turpal View Post
    I feel for people dying and suffering round the world so don`t really feel nothing for the bunny
    Bit of a thread deviation but I have to say this,

What you are seeing is stage 2 of the master plan against free humanity,

Stage 1 was the terror threat and how it has to be met head on, and also all the fraud and antisocial behaviour

Stage 2 is positioning phase where strategic points around the globe are being established

Stage 3 will be the first stage of the master plan as it takes shape,

The endgame is to create a world where you have no option but to become a number with full dna records and other identification media held about you on a database, this will be justified by the retaking of civilization and society even though they were fine as they were before the plan was hatched, all the unpopular things we are having shoved on us now will be nothing once the plan has been executed fully,

You can expect things like compulsory euthanasia to become the norm as they seek to make space and in Hitler fashion only have the best and purest alive and the ill and the middle aged will be seen as a drain and be put down like an ill cat,

This all stems from an old saying, enough is never enough and this is where the world has arrived at sadly, if you doubt me watch the big supermarkets go after each other soon, same with banks once they are fully restored, it's happened with many things already, your HDD in the PC, 5 years ago you could choose from 10 brands, today you can choose from 2, Seagate & WD, the SSD has allowed some new players in but only on the flash side of storage,

The real kicker is who is behind it, you'd be shocked if you knew, I won't post who (well yeah I will, it's all of us, the invisible force that the whole of us make up but as it's so many becoming a whole there is no one on the bridge to stop it)

I wonder what will win in the end, a single sex human that can have a baby by it's own insemination or a mega clever robot (Terminator) and if it is the Terminator that rules the earth eventually maybe that was Gods plan to make something that can make something else that in turn works 24/7 needs no food and doesn't strike or get ill, once we've perfected these we're all out of a job,

I know, I'm paranoid, it's the same paranoia that I experienced when I said the lack of British lads in the prem league years ago would be counter productive to the home nations teams, as you know I got that so wrong with England winning the World Cup for the 4th time and Scotland and Wales being finalists

Back to topic.

0 0 0

10. Re: Life lessons, life ain't fair! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1816 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DSG4ME View Post
    Bit of a thread deviation but I have to say this
    You don't actually believe all that do you, really?
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast