Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Delete Account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Delete Account 
    Metzger250 Guest
    Hi, anyone no how to delete your a/c on here?

I can't do anything on here, now I keep getting emails about threads i'm not interseted in.

If I click the link to remove me from the threads it just takes me to the home page.

I did a post earlier but can't see it any where, it's not in new posts so how anyone will be able to respond to it is beyond me.

Possibly the most frustrating website i've ever come accross, looks like it needs a good sort out, appears to be full of a lot of crap.

Thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I'm sorry the site isn't up to your expectations - we have plenty of good helpful people on the forum if you would take a second or two to explore. Funnily enough no one else has complained about the layout of the site.

You can change your subscription settings here - VW AUDI Forum - VWAF

Email settings here - VW AUDI Forum - VWAF

And you can also find the thread you created in the model section - Cam chain tensioner problem

If you're still not happy then please confirm that you want your account deleted by the Admin.

0 0 0

3. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I attempted to help you post a new thread by responding to your post in the How to Post a new Thread, thread.

How to Post a new thread

I'm assuming my reply triggered an email to you to advise you there was a response to a post you've made.

Whether you read my reply or not, you then posted your thread in the "How To" section apparently overlooking the sticky thread at the top

This section is not for you to ASK how to do something

I moved it to the correct section here > Cam chain tensioner problem

Given your attitude, I'm not sure why I even bothered.

If you wish to have your account removed, this can be arranged.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

4. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    I attempted to help you post a new thread by responding to your post in the How to Post a new Thread, thread.

How to Post a new thread

I'm assuming my reply triggered an email to you to advise you there was a response to a post you've made.

Whether you read my reply or not, you then posted your thread in the "How To" section apparently overlooking the sticky thread at the top

No doubt with great vengeance and furious anger?

0 4 0

5. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry Sam no offence intended, that's one of my favourite films

0 0 0

6. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    its because he never introduced himself, thats why nothing is working.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

0 2 0

7. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hey Metz,
    I can uderstand your frustration, but to be fair some of your comments were harsh to say the least.

There's a lot of really knowledgable guys, great info and plenty of banter here too, but if you want out, you want out.

I'm sure your account will be deleted as required shortly.

If however, it isn't simply go to "settings" in the top black nav bar, then look for general settings in the left hand column

In there are plenty of choices for you to make...

receive email from admin
    receive email from other members
    Private messaging ON / OFF

Simply check all the relevant boxes as you see fit and then job done....no more mails.

Cheers

MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign
    LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2007 Audi A6 2.0 Tdi SE (BRE)
    176bhpStratos Blue.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's

0 0 0

8. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Account deleted as requested
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 2 0

9. Re: Delete Account 
    mjhamilton Guest
    What an odd chap - obviously lacks any staying power or is really not an internet savvy person

Forum is really no different to any other I have been on, you look at stuff people post and you post stuff if you like - what else is it supposed to do????

0 0 0

10. Re: Delete Account 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Metzger250 View Post
    Hi, anyone no how to delete your a/c on here?
    I can't do anything on here, now I keep getting emails about threads i'm not interseted in.
    If I click the link to remove me from the threads it just takes me to the home page.
    I did a post earlier but can't see it any where, it's not in new posts so how anyone will be able to respond to it is beyond me.
    Possibly the most frustrating website i've ever come accross, looks like it needs a good sort out, appears to be full of a lot of crap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    How to Post a new thread
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    Account deleted as requested
    Quote Originally Posted by Metzger250 View Post
    appears to be full of a lot of crap

0 1 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast