howdy folks i have just picked up a 2002 A4 2.0. its a very dark blue, nearly purple ish looking sometimes, im not sure what that colour is called? i have owned BMWs for years (boo hiss!!) but we have a baby on the way and needed four doors so the 325 msport coupe is up for sale and good riddance! decided to go for an Audi as i spotted a nice clean one in a local garage, its only done 77k and has a service history and timing belt and water pump done at 69k and just had new pads and discs front and rear. it sailed through its annual test last week aswell so it all sounds good, only problem is the original 15" alloys on it, i have started looking around for wheels and reckon the 18" rs6 wheels are my favourite, going to view a set tomorrow so hopefully they are decent. i dont want to lose the comfortable ride but need a nice looking set of wheels on it, maybe 17"s would be the ideal solution, its snowing here at the mo so will pop up a few pics when the weather improves and i get a chance to give it a good polish