Hello Everybody,
after have driven my Audi A2 for over a month now I have come across some points I would like to know if there are solutions.
I have two main questions with photos and some other questions.
So to my first question. Ever since I boutgh the Audi there is an error message when I start driving. At first all is fine, then the ABS and the A with arrow sign don't turn off and the exclamation mark starts flashing, as soon as I drive forward there are three loud beeps. The guy who sold me the car had it checked and thinks that there is some dirt on a sensor. I have been to Belgium technical control and all is fine, the abs and brakes all work fine. Do i just need to change a cable tree or something? See foto of my error .uploadfromtaptalk1361136171194.jpg

Secondlt, I really want (dont need) but want the rear headrest for my Audi a2. I attached a photo of my front headrest, i would like the same colour for the back, any ideas where i can get some headrests? I went to Audi here in Belgium and they say that they are not deliverable anymore.... can i maybe use other headrests from another model? see photo. uploadfromtaptalk1361136351219.jpg

And now I still have a few other questions.

When i start my audi a2 in the morning, i have the feeling it has a rough time to get going, i mean in first and second gear it does accelerate a bit weird and there is a loud noise coming from somewhere when running, this for the first kilometer. When the engine is warm evrything is totally fine.
And lastly, the front window gets steammy sometimes, and the blow air dryer does not really get it cleaned up quickly, do i need to change the air filters?

thanks for all your advice i am eager to learn

sent from my hp touchpad 32gb dual boot CM10