First post alert (!)

Have been lurking in the darkness reading this forum for a couple of weeks - new company car due so been doing my homework.

Bit of history - first Audi was one year old A4 on a '51 plate. I was very fortunate that at that time one of my older colleagues was leaving the company & his car was being returned at the same time I was due to choose my new one. I managed to get a deal and take his 2nd hand A4 which was the only way I'd have been able to afford it at the time - with the bonus being it introduced me to Audi :)

Loved it, but next time round no Audi's available so went with Honda Accord (54) & then Passat Highline (58). We're back to allowing Audi's so.....

A6 S-Line 2.0 TDi
Ibis White
20" 5-Arm Rotors
Badge Deletion
Storage Pack
Heated Seats
Colour DIS
Heads Up Display
DAB
Audi Music Interface

Order is in (only to company so doubtful it's with dealer yet) - hoping to see it March / April ?

Welcome anyone's thoughts on spec - 5 years we keep them so figured I deserve some toys. Bit concerned about mpg with the big wheels.... mainly motorway driving so I expect it won't be too far off what I get currently. Couldn't give up the heated seats, the storage pack seems a handy addition for the kids, and the rest are toys.