1. Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello i bought interior, from lhd car, and it had memory driver seat, so now its on passenger seat, so i just wonder, is it possible to make it working? Because it had component protection, so if i need to fit memory control unit to driver seat as well and steering column, its not worth it, spent money on removing component protection.

0 0 0

2. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    for the full memory retrofit, you will need wiring to door card, control panel on door card, coding, modules, component protection removal (an hours labour at Audi) and whatever other wiring it needs.

why did you change the interior anyway?

0 0 0

3. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea i know, well i conected control modul of seat to can and door control unit, so will it work on its own without driver modul and steerin column adj.? Mine was crap grey interior, i got leather fully electric and heated, i wanted heated, so it cost me aroud same to get interior, than buy heating mats of dealer.
    PS. Do you know, to retrofit ACC is it nessesary to change instrument cluster and abs unit? I know that i need to change cruise cont handle for ACC. I
    saw one guy on youtube was retrofitting, but hi didn`t mension about changing anything in car exept front grill.
    There is link chaoschaosman - YouTube
    but it is on german.

0 0 0

4. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daboogie View Post
    so will it work on its own without driver modul and steerin column adj.?
    The Elec.steering is a separate option... please ref brochure page 39 ... Link:- Sept 06 Brochure ... IMO you can have memory seats without that...

Again if you ref brochure page 37... you can't have passenger side memory capacity without drivers...

But as they are independent modules you maybe able to get away with having one and not the other...

I have mirror tilt on reverse due to having a memory mirror but I have no other memory components...

Again these are only my thoughts...

So you are retrofitting both modules? ie drivers & passenger

0 0 0

5. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have OEM memory on both seats, and I don't have the El.steering column adjustment. So don't worry about that
    2008 A6 Allroad 2,7TDI Q TIP - MMI high, SDS, TV, Parking +, BOSE Surround, Advance Key, AFS +
    2011 A1 1.2 TFSI Sport - Navi, BT, AMI

0 0 0

6. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, on my passanger seat module fitted from driver seat, because it use to be driver seat when it was on LHD car. So as you saying it shoud work on its own.
    If i will going to do second seat, what do i need ? just memory module and buttons on door, is there any difference between pasanger and driver module? or it depends on coding?

0 0 0

7. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ah, and I have a LHD car

Where is the memory module located?
    I could try to pull it out to see if the drivers seat (your passenger seat) still works
    2008 A6 Allroad 2,7TDI Q TIP - MMI high, SDS, TV, Parking +, BOSE Surround, Advance Key, AFS +

0 0 0

8. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Under seat, can u try both seats individually? If u dont mind.

0 0 0

9. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Going by parts catalogue 4F0 910 760 is used once if you have drivers side memory feature... if you have drivers & passengers memory feature then 2 x 4F0 910 760 are used...

I'm assuming via CAN system the comms between memory module under seat and door control module might give it its designation as to J136/J521... maybe memory modules slave to door control modules...

There seems to be no coding if you ref Link:- J136 Link:- J521 ... could be an adaptation?

0 0 0

10. Re: Help with Memory seats 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daboogie View Post
    Under seat, can u try both seats individually? If u dont mind.
    Will do, travelling right now but I'll try to check this weekend

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast