Hi,

I recently had that really annoying hassle of the blocked drains allowing water to get into the passenger footwell and really mess things up. Since fixing up everything (nearly) to satisfaction, there is still one problem and I'm wondering whether it is to do with the comfort module or something else.

Basically the central locking is working fine on the front passenger door, but only sometimes works on the rest of the doors, sometimes they will lock and sometimes they will open when either locking or opening the doors, that can mean that when you go to lock the car, some of the doors may still remain open, also there doesn't seem to be enough power to drive the fuel cap motor to open the fuel cap.

Do people think this may be the comfort control module, or a loose connection somewhere, I have the haynes manual and am not too bad on electrics, however electronics isn't my forté...

Many thanks in advance.

Great site by the way, keep up the good work !

EDITED - Since this, I've disconnected the comfort module and tried the central locking, passenger door works, when I reconnect it, there's a clicking noise which sounds like a relay is trying to operate... Any ideas ?