Hi,

My car recently went into audi after being recalled and the following fault codes came up: P0471, P0473 & P2002. The engine management light had come on a few days prior so they checked it out for free. To carry out further checks would set me back a few hundred pounds so wanted to try and consult someone else and take it to a cheaper approved audi dealer for repair.

There was no problem with the running of the car up until last week when all of a sudden the particle filter symbol came up. According to the log book, driving it in sports mode would burn off the build up in particles which did happen and all seemed well again, but the light has now reappeared along with the glow plus symbol which flashes. This has also put the car in to limp mode.

I have now 3 warning lights and the car in limp mode. Can anyone offer any advice on the fault codes please? I'm hoping I can avoid an Audi dealership to save me some money!

My car is a 2008 Audi A3 S Line 2.0 TDi. I am in the Leicester area if anyone can recommend a garage?

Thanks in advance.