Hi guys,

I work alongside Michelin tyres on a range of events, including the upcoming Goodwood Festival of Speed. Following Stuart, VW Audi Forum administrator's permission, I'd like to share a link with you to enter a fantastic competition to win exclusive VIP and glamping tickets to this years show.

More details below:

To celebrate its sponsorship of the Supercar Paddock at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, Michelin is offering you the chance to win an unforgettable experience at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, taking place from 28 June to 1 July.
There are two pairs of tickets up for grabs – a top prize of overnight VIP glam-camping (or glamping!) plus entry tickets and a second prize of a pair of entry tickets to the event.

By entering this competition you will also be entered into our grand prize draw to ride with rally champ Andreas Mikkelsen in his Skoda UK Motorsport Fabia S2000 around the Goodwood Forest Rally Stage – including a pair of entry tickets and overnight glamping accommodation.

The Festival of Speed has an incredible range of attractions, including appearances by F1 drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton, the iconic Hillclimb and the chance to get up close to astonishing speed machines at the Michelin-sponsored Supercar Paddock.

Simply enter the FREE prize draw here www.mymichelin.co.uk/goodwood for your chance to win tickets to one of the most sought-after motoring events of the summer.
[/I]

Good luck everyone!
Sarah