Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealist View Post
    Hello,

Any idea what coding is necessary in in Instruments Module in order to get the Instant fuel consumption below the digital speedometer in the DIS?
    Mine only displays the average fuel consumption, and not the instant one.
    I have an A6 C7 '12.
    Here is also a photo of what I want
    Attachment 35736
    Can anyone who has the Instant Fuel Consumption available below the Digital Speedo give a short presentation about his Long Coding Helper checked Bytes.

Thanks
    Not to sure about how to enable it. On mine it shows up but it’s still an average of short term fuel consumption and not instant.
    Also anyone know how you get the speed limit sign up there?

A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition Mythos Black Tech pack

0 0 0

2. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    for the consumption to show up like that, you need to be in the digital speedometer page and using the left scroll wheel, you'll get to it. however that is just the short term average. if you want instant. you need to be on the main display and scroll to consumption page. you ll there get both the average in digits and instant on the 0-max bar underneath. hope this helps.

also for the speed signs to show up, they show up if you have the lane assist i think and the acc, but i m not 100% sure, maybe someone can confirm. you do need to have the upgraded driver info system. of that i am sure.

0 1 0

3. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzofmib View Post
    for the consumption to show up like that, you need to be in the digital speedometer page and using the left scroll wheel, you'll get to it. however that is just the short term average. if you want instant. you need to be on the main display and scroll to consumption page. you ll there get both the average in digits and instant on the 0-max bar underneath. hope this helps.

also for the speed signs to show up, they show up if you have the lane assist i think and the acc, but i m not 100% sure, maybe someone can confirm. you do need to have the upgraded driver info system. of that i am sure.
    Thanks I have the DIS but don’t have act or lane assist.

0 0 0

4. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop187 View Post
    Thanks I have the DIS but don’t have act or lane assist.

As a minimum to get the speed limits showing you need an option that has the forward facing camera. Kufatec will do you the camera and the other stuff to add the Speed Limit recognition but it looks like it costs about €1000 plus fitting

0 1 0

5. A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    As a minimum to get the speed limits showing you need an option that has the forward facing camera. Kufatec will do you the camera and the other stuff to add the Speed Limit recognition but it looks like it costs about €1000 plus fitting
    I take it the that camera behind my rear view mirror is the wrong one. As in there’s another camera need/used for the speed limit recognition.

0 0 0

6. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    I take it the that camera behind my rear view mirror is the wrong one. As in there’s another camera need/used for the speed limit recognition.

You would only have the camera if you had the Tech Pack Advanced (adds ACC and Pre-Sense front). Otherwise there is only the rain and light sensor behind the mirror
    Last edited by johnsimcox; 27-02-2019 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Removed reference to parking Pack Advanced as not sure it has forward facing camera

0 0 0

7. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    You would only have the camera if you had the Tech Pack Advanced (adds ACC and Pre-Sense front). Otherwise there is only the rain and light sensor behind the mirror
    Don’t you have a camera if your car has LED matrix lights. I thought the high beam assist used a camera?

0 0 0

8. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Don’t you have a camera if your car has LED matrix lights. I thought the high beam assist used a camera?

Don't know

0 0 0

9. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzofmib View Post

Hello,
    I need to get the instant when I have the digital speedo and I scroll down from the left wheel, but I only have the average, Instant doesn’t show up and I think it is a matter of coding.

I don’t need the bar, I know how to get there, I need to have the instant fuel consumption underneath the Digital Speedo.

Can anyone who has the instant appear when it scrolls down under the digital speedo please give me its long coding helper please.

Thanks

0 0 0

10. Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Look at this guy, this is what I want difital speed and instant fuel consumption underneath. Check this film from link below.

Audi A6 3.0 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic Highway Fuel Consumption - YouTube

0 0 0

Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast