1. MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd love to hear from anyone in the UK who has managed to get a Destination into their MyAudi account and become a "Navigable Destination" in the SatNav.

I have tried all sorts of combinations and it seems to me that it simply doesn't work.

I suspect that the problem lies in different address formats and that the gnomes of Ingolstadt have not bothered to make it work with UK addresses (which seems odd as they have paid to have the site translated into English.)

So, any success stories?

1 0 1

2. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Unfortunately I haven't had any success either. I am able to access my on-line addresses from the car but the destinations aren't navigable. I have to go through and specify the address again using the MMI.

0 0 0

3. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So, we must ask, is it all lies?

A6 SE Estate 3.0 TDi with no style but loads of gizmos

0 0 0

4. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Me either, no joy!

0 0 0

5. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    same here no joy. Postcode is not recognised from the addresses imported by the car from myaudi.

0 0 0

6. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have had a discussion with someone at Audi who says they care, and they say that someone else at Audi who cares even more will call me (nothing heard yet.)

A6 SE Estate 3.0 TDi with no style but loads of gizmos

0 0 0

7. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Nathan View Post
    I have had a discussion with someone at Audi who says they care, and they say that someone else at Audi who cares even more will call me (nothing heard yet.)
    What a surprise. Like lots of things that I'm discovering about Audi, they speak with forked tongue! I suspect they would get back to you quicker if you hadn't already paid for something that you'd ordered, rather than what you have done which is paid for something they said would work but doesn't. I can't get it to work for me either but have given up asking Audi what they'll do to fix it. Just like they've not fixed the BT/sim/data issue that they've said they'll look at for the past year. This is the first and last time that I'll buy an Audi.

0 0 0

8. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    K, so I've just got my new A6 and registered in myaudi but that's as far as I can get.
    I see a link (in German!) which suggests I need a PIN but it's not displayed and when I click to send it to my "handy" (German for mobile it returns errors regardless of whether I click the unlabelled tick box or not and with various combinations of UK phone numbers tried.

Without doing this, I just get a dialog saying I have no car which is compatible with Audi Connect.

Not good is it?
    I can't make the bloody thing play web radio via by iPhone either, the app works fine but can't find my MMI when phone is connected via the car's WiFi and working.

0 0 0

9. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its really hard to understand how Audi are still selling their cars based upon the information they provide about these services. I've not come across anyone that has got it to work. Not fair really, but we've definitely been missold. Trouble is very few people seem to be interested in doing anything about it as Audi seem to ossify most by saying 'they are looking at it' - How long does it take to look at something to know it doesn't work properly. Even Apple were brave enough to acknowledge that their Maps app doesn't work properly and advised their customers to use other companies apps. Audi customers can't do that as the systems are closed. Perhaps they should open it up to others to try to fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by fysmd View Post
    K, so I've just got my new A6 and registered in myaudi but that's as far as I can get.
    I see a link (in German!) which suggests I need a PIN but it's not displayed and when I click to send it to my "handy" (German for mobile it returns errors regardless of whether I click the unlabelled tick box or not and with various combinations of UK phone numbers tried.

Without doing this, I just get a dialog saying I have no car which is compatible with Audi Connect.

Not good is it?
    I can't make the bloody thing play web radio via by iPhone either, the app works fine but can't find my MMI when phone is connected via the car's WiFi and working.

0 0 0

10. Re: MyAudi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just got my S line 2012 A6. It has tech pack so trying this stuff out.

Re the message "you have no compatible car" website message - the website seems to forget what car you have sometimes. I can get it to work by simply clicking on the "Audi connect service" first, letting it load then clicking on the "Audi connect destinations" - not good web development!

Test message with code - does not work. But I have the the system registered manually with the code and it does see my stored destinations.

However, the whole point of this is to be able to use without entering anymore info - this does not work so defeats the point of having any of it!

Address info is not copied across.

My view is that it should copy the gps co-ordinates which are available in google then navigate to those irrespective of what address info is available.

Does Audi listen to any of these? Hope so as I really like the car and the tech but feel the easy bits to deploy let the customer experience down.

Other My Audi experiences - i saw a reference on the website to being able to get internet stations via update to MMI but the title says Audi configurator A1 Q3 so I am guesssing that we A6 owners cannot have? Not sure why as surely all the tech is there? Again website is wrong - it now shows me on My Audi that I have the ability to config my A6 by adding it to my menu. This does not manage my expectations.
    Also - why doesn't My Audi show all software updates for your car or at least what the latest should be? They know the chassis number so surely could do this? I want to make sure any software that can be updated is the latest. What can be updated?...

I think thats it for now!

cheers all,

Hope we get these fixed for us and Audi sort out their web developer and hope they have not paid for this!!

0 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast