1. Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm looking to order a new A6 soon but was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Bi-Xenon headlights, that come as standard with the S-Line model (PX4), have static cornering lights/kerb light functions?

I can see that the full adaptive upgrade (PXB) has them but will all the other options I have chosen that would stretch my budget a bit

Hope you can help.

0 0 0

2. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had one of these for a short while and I'm pretty sure that there was no kerb light function. The full adaptive upgrade is very good with the bi-xenon although I now have LED headlights which have their own individual characteristics.
    2012 A6 Avant; 3.0TDI Quattro SE; 17" wheels; Comfort Package; Tech Package; heated sports seats alcantara/leather; folding mirrors; DAB; 3-spoke sports wheel w/paddles; adaptive cruise control; LED headlights; storage pack; lighting package

0 0 0

3. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for that, might have to try and squeeze them into my budget then, I think I will miss the corner lighting that I have in my current car if I don't.

0 0 0

4. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I took delivery of my new S-line last week and it does indeed come with static cornering lights as standard with bi-xenon lights

0 0 0

5. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    i know its each to their own, but theres no way i would shell out £600 for cornering lights if budget was an issue. I would spend it on something more enjoyable like heated seats.

If you are doing alot of night time manoeuvring in tight places i suppose they might be useful. Often have them on hire cars and really dont see much benefit personally.

0 0 0

6. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I assume that I have them on my SE with Xenons? If so, I have no idea what they are.

0 0 0

7. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, very pleased to hear the static cornering lights are there as standard, I didn't really want to pay for full adaptive but I knew I would probably miss having the corner lights since I have them on my current car.

0 0 0

8. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have an Sline with Xenons and I am pretty sure I don't have static cornering lights!

0 0 0

9. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hmm ok, well I've put the order through now so we shall just have to see what turns up, thanks for the replies

0 0 0

10. Re: Static Cornering Lights 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by braytac View Post
    Hi, very pleased to hear the static cornering lights are there as standard, I didn't really want to pay for full adaptive but I knew I would probably miss having the corner lights since I have them on my current car.
    I agree with the above S Line here but no static cornering lights - the only trick they will do is the dip to the right whilst abroad.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast