Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hey ALL,
    Just found out, there's another Audi meet at Crieff this year, on the 25th March at the Crieff visitors centre.

I've added some links below for you to get more info from if you're interested. If last year was anything to go by it should be a great day with lots of Audi's in attendance, I've included the link to last years meet I attended and posted a few pics of to give you a flavour.....

last_years_Audi_meet_at_Crieff

crieff_audi_meet

facebook_crieff_audi_meet

Who missed it last year??
    you know who you are

I'll be adding a post into the regional section as well as sending out pm's to as many of the scottish contingent as I can, so we can get some bodies there

If you're interested, definitely coming, even a possible maybe, make a reply to this postand keep it bumped to get the maximum exposure for the best numbers we can.......should be a great day

MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign
    LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2007 Audi A6 2.0 Tdi SE (BRE)
    176bhpStratos Blue.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's

0 0 0

2. Re: Crieff Audi Meet 25th March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Saw a link to this on Detailing World - I missed last years, because I only found out about the week after it had happened.

I've also posted a link to the crieffaudimeet web page on Audi-Sport.net

Planning on being there with my A3 Cabriolet

0 0 0

3. Re: Crieff Audi Meet 25th March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hey there, sorry I missed your reply.
    Thanks for posting the link on Audi-sport.net and hope to see you there......

LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    176bhpStratos Blue.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's

0 0 0

4. Re: Crieff Audi Meet 25th March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    My car going in to Glasgow Audi bodyshop on 21st for supposedly 3 days, so all being well I'll be there..........Anyone else??

0 0 0

5. Re: Crieff Audi Meet 25th March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    UPDATE - >>>>>

"there is a convoy from Strathclyde services at 9 and Stirling services at 10."

0 0 0

6. Re: Crieff Audi Meet 25th March 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    How bummed am I?
    Just had a call from Audi bodyshop, the repairs they are doing to the repairs that were done ( poorly ) by QRC in Glasgow has turned from a 2-3 day job, meaning I'd get my car back tomorrow, to one where they have discovered more damage requiring parts that are of course, not available in stock.
    The upshot is I now expect to get my car back a week tomorrow

I'm currently trying to get the insurance to upgrade me to a hire car as the 1.2 Polo was ok for a few days, but not for 7-10 days.
    Looks like I'm not going to be able to make the meet I've put up there for everyone else!!

If I do get a decent hire car I may still try and get there for an hour or so..........

0 0 0