Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Thank you every bit helps, no matter how big or small, it is all appreciated ...

Happy new year to you
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder
    Member of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists
    Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 0 0

2. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    OK... The Charity collection has now officially ended

Doing a quick calculation this morning you have donated the sum of £425.00 so, I will add another £100 on behalf of the site, plus another £25.00 from me, to make a grand total of £550.00

I have already received an email from Birmingham Childrens Hospital, I am just waiting for Great Ormond Street to reply to my email, I will then split this two ways...

Thanks again for the effort of all involved, with a special thanks to the few that donated on more than one occasion...

Thanks again, and a Happy New Year

Stuart
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

2 0 0

3. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Just to let you know the final figure to be split between the two charities is £600.00, so a grand total of £300 each

I have notified them both that this will be sent to them in the next few days, once they have this they will send me a thank you letter which I will post on the site

Thank you to all the kind donations made by a few members of the site, I really appreciate your support

Stuart
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

4 3 0

4. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Bit of a delay due to me being tied up with other things, but the cheques have now been posted....

I have had payment details from both, see below....

Birmingham's Children's Hospital

Hi Stuart,

That’s brilliant! Thank you so much for the kind donation from you and the members on your forum! Your money will definitely benefit our patients as donations and money raised through fundraising can be used for medical equipment, comfort and care, research and toys for the children! If you have no preference on what pot the money would go into may I suggest our cancer appeal which we are currently trying to raise £4 million pounds for. I have attached our Cancer Centre Appeal leaflet for your reference.

Please could you address the cheque to Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charities. The postal address to send the cheque to is:

The Fundraising Team,
    Birmingham Children’s Hospital,
    Steelhouse Lane,
    Birmingham,
    B4 6NH.

I will confirm receipt of the cheque as soon as I receive it by email and you will then be sent out a thank you letter to the address you have provided when it has been banked.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind Regards,
    Hayley

The £300.00 is going to the cancer appeal...

6928_002 BCH Cancer Appeal DL REPRO DOWNLOAD ONLY.pdf

Great Ormond Street

Dear Stuart,

Our address is ...
    GOSHCC
    40 Bernard Street,
    London,
    WC1N 1LE

Please make the cheque payable to GOSHCC or Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. It does not need to made for anyone in particulars attention as it all goes to the same central post room in our office.
    We always send a thank you letter which can also act as acknowledgment so you know that we have received the money. If you pop a note in with it stating how the money was raised and who needs to be thanked etc and all the address details then we will get the letter out to you once the cheque has been processed by our team.

Kind regards,
    Philippa

Supporter and Income Services Assistant

Telephone: 0207 239 3123
    Email:

Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
    40 Bernard Street
    London, WC1N 1LE
    We need to raise £50 million every year to help rebuild and refurbish Great Ormond Street Hospital, buy vital equipment and fund pioneering research. Amazing things happen at Great Ormond Street Hospital every day, with your help.

For more information log on to: www.gosh.org

Once I receive the "Thank you" letters I will post them on here

Stuart
    Last edited by stuart; 04-02-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

1 1 0

5. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Reply from Birmingham Childrens Hospital

‘On behalf of Birmingham Children’s Hospital I would like to thank the members of the ‘VW Audi Forum’ for your kind donation of £300. The money has been put towards our ‘Cancer Centre Appeal’ and your contribution will go towards creating a world class Cancer Centre. Being in hospital is a very scary time for our young Cancer Patients and they deserve the very best and your donation will help us to achieve this.’

This is just a small email Hayley sent me as confirmation, she is sending a proper letter headed reply in due course which I shall post on the site

Stuart
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

2 4 0

6. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    I have now received the letters from both.. I will scan these in and post them on the site over the weekend
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

1 1 0

7. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    As mentioned here are the thank you letters from both charities...

I would just like to thank the few valued members that made an effort to donate towards this fund raising event.... In particular the one or two that donated a considerable amount on more than one occasion THANK YOU!

BCH1.jpg
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 1 0

8. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 1 0

9. Re: Donations - show your gratitude for the advice you receive - Support the Kid's at Christmas 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

0 1 0

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789