1. No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hi, I had the intitial problem that the rear electric window wasn't work, have since found, there doesn't seem to be any power at all going to the rear drivers side door as the central locking seems not to be working either which i guess is the cause for the indicators not flashing when i lock the car?? I have had a look at the conector within the rubber boot from the door to the car which all seems fine. Just though id mention too that the speaker in the door is still working. Where else can i start looking?

Thanks in advance, Dave

0 0 0

2. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Have a code read with VCDS the locking is controlled by the CCM it could well be that at fault or the door control module, unsure as to the age of your car but i would have thought the door control module would be part number 1K0 959 704 K and the CCM will be 1K0 959 433 BT but alot depends on the age of the car, have it scanned and see what comes up, just had a look on the data for the fuses and i dont think that will be the problem because 1 fuse covers 2 doors and as only one door is playing up i would say its the control module or CCM

VCDS HEX+CAN CODE READING AND RECODES

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

3. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks Phil. I have had a full scan. Along with a few other fault codes. The issue with the rear door is the door control module. Phil you are correct with the part number being 1K0959704K. Only problem is I can't seem to source 1. Where do you reckon I should look. Dave

0 0 0

4. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ok, think i might be getting confused here, the guy who did the fault read has sent me the codes through which read:

00931 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Rear Right (F223)

So guessing its not the door module after all?

Does this seem like it could be responsible the issues im having

Cheers guys

0 0 0

5. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave_g1007 View Post
    ok, think i might be getting confused here, the guy who did the fault read has sent me the codes through which read:

00931 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Rear Right (F223)

So guessing its not the door module after all?

Does this seem like it could be responsible the issues im having

Cheers guys
    Hi mate the code read looks to me as if its the door catch (locking motor is part of the catch) so what you need is a new one, what age is your car, that way will be able to tell if its lin bus or can bus for the rear doors, i think ive got a o/s/r door catch........

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

6. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Aparently when he did the read it said something about not being able to communicate??

The car is a 55 (2005) SE

Again, Thanks for the help Phil

0 0 0

7. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    hmm sounds like it could be the catch, but that does explain why the window doesnt work, im still thinking the door module is at fault, one thing have you checked the wiring in the door pillar? i had a passat the other day that was the same as this and that was one of the multi plugs in the door pillar had come apart, that would explain why both the window and door lock have both packed up, can you have a look at the wiring and just confirm its all connected, if so i think id check for live at the door module, and with yours being a 2005 it is normal canbus not lin bus, i do have a catch for one and i tink i may well have a door module aswell, will go and have a look now Dave

0 0 0

8. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have just been out and checked the wires and put the door module back in place, and bazarly the window has started working ( even more strangly its working even when the ignition is turned off - non of the other windows do?)

All the wires in the piller look ok and the conector seems in good condition

0 0 0

9. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    is the door locking now? it sounds like you could have a wiring fault or it could just be the door catch

1 0 0

10. Re: No power going to rear door 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    No the door is still not locking and alarm not setting (lights not blinking)

0 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast