Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhigour View Post
    The only thing Mecedes excells at is seperating the owner from his spondoolix

I think that VW/Audi excel in that also, by the time some of us have over-speccd their cars, elevating them to an absurd price, the likes of which will never be recouped.
    2016 VW Golf MK7 Match Edition 1.4TSI 125ps 5dr in Reflex Silver.

0 0 0

2. Re: Mark VII wish list! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebobster View Post
    Push them in by hand , how hard is that ?
    Electric folding mirrors is a very nice feature.
    It's not that hard to open a window or adjust a seat by hand either, but electric is better.

Just like HD TV is slightly better than SD, computers are better than typewriters and central heating is better than burning coal in each room.
    Modern life is made up of lots of thinks that aren't, in themselves, a vast improvement, but together make life a lot easier.
    Golf Match 2.0 tdi 140 Bluemotion tech, fogs, folding mirrors. Reversing camera didn't make it, so enjoying DAB.

Other motor is a Nissan Pathfinder.

1 0 0

3. Re: Mark VII wish list! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Misting and frosting of the windscreen, this has been my major downfall with my mk6....change this on the mk7 and i'll be happy to order one
    ................VW Golf TDi GT 2.0 Steel Grey.................

0 0 0

4. Re: Mark VII wish list! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just whilst I remember, make the rear demister and the side mirrors demister come on from the same switch rear demister switch. It's ruddy annoying when you go into reverse expecting your off side mirror to be dipped and it isn't because the side mirror control isn't in the correct position as a result of having to use it to demist the side mirrors. Especially as you have to stop, go into neutral, turn the switch to the correct position, go into reverse again and then the off side mirror dips. Little things, but stuff that regularly annoys you when using your car. Someone should just spot this stuff and fix it before production. It's not rocket science!
    VW Golf MK6: MATCH 1.4TSI 5dr, Reflex Silver.

0 0 0

5. Re: Mark VII wish list! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malarith View Post
    Definitely agree on low screen wash indicator and flat folding rear seats, Mk4 had both. Get rid of those bloody parcel shelf weights that swing round in the boot, Mk4 solution was much better. Get the anchor strap attachment point put on the back of the rear seats, so the strap does not cut the boot space in half.
    Bah, so no low screen wash indicator as standard,surely that is a safety feature, not a luxury Especially at this time of year with wet roads and salt. Go to wipe the the screen clear and no water. One very smeary windscreen you can't see out of!

The seat load through is sort of flat with the rear tray installed in it's top position. Anchor straps are now in the right position.

So, does anyone know if the parcel shelf weights are still swinging around? They still make me jump when they hit the side of the boot space.

Ta
    VW Golf MK6: MATCH 1.4TSI 5dr, Reflex Silver.

0 0 0

6. Re: Mark VII wish list! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Welshade View Post
    Misting and frosting of the windscreen, this has been my major downfall with my mk6....change this on the mk7 and i'll be happy to order one
    I've put my name down for a run around with our dealer at a Mk7 promotion weekend coming up in a couple of weeks. Top of my list to check is the very poor demisting on the drivers side v the passenger side and the headlights, if the main beam still remains fixed v the dip than can be load adjusted then all I can say is the Germans aren't so clever. If these two problems at least haven't been sorted then it's 'no sale'!

0 0 0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234