Notices

User Tag List

Thread: What do people think of skoda superb?

1. What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all

what does everyone think of the new Skoda Superb ?

0 0 0

2. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Brother has one and it a good car....

2014 Andi 3.0 V6 TDi S-Line Quattro
    Full LeatherIHeated SeatsIElectric SeatsISunroofIMatt Brushed Aluminium InlaysIBi-Xenon HeadlightsIRear Park AssistIBluetooth

0 0 0

3. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would have one very vesitile with the boot/hatch at the rear

0 0 0

4. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am on my second Skoda Superb Comb, if the first one was rubbish i wouldnt have bought the second. Both cars i bought brand new the first car was the SE 170 CR diesel, the second car is the same engine but with the 4X4 running gear i have only done 700 miles in the car. Everytime i look at something on the car all i see is the 4 Audi rings stamped on most of the parts. It is just a cheaper version of the Audi A6.
    2008 A4 B8 Avant 143 2.0 TDI & 2014 Skoda Superb Comb 4x4 170CR 2.0 TDI DSG

0 0 0

5. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by padrag_king View Post
    Hello all

what does everyone think of the new Skoda Superb ?
    Hi Padrag_king,

I now have one and I'm very impressed with it. The level of standard kit is pretty amazing, the car goes extremely well indeed, the versatile boot/hatch lid is fantastic and the space inside is just...well, amazing really! Its cavernous. Theer are lots of nice features too - rear passenger outside temp display, high level air vents, the Bolero sound system is pretty good with 6-disc CD and SD Media slot, stawage bin under passeger front seat, sunglasses holder, loads of storage cubby holes etc etc...

Yup, v. please with it, so far!
    1999 GTi Turbo - Turbo Technics uprated turbo, Forge charge cooler, Jabba remap, Milltek SS system, Brembo GT brakes, Koni Sportlines, Neuspeed ARBs

0 0 0

6. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Great car but ugly as sin from the B pillar back, inside is a bit lacking as well, the MK 1 *which I owned* had a much more upmarket feel to it inside, outside I think the car looked kinda timeless with a fat cat look to it, new one looks like a tunnel.

0 0 0

7. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bought the SEL Executive Estate last October having had 2 Passats previously. I couldnt't complain about either, infact they were both fantastic cars, towed caravans well and both did 250k plus. When I wanted to replace the last one VW fell short on my specs but Skoda offered exactly what I wanted. I must admit the Skoda is every bit the perfect replacement, and given the attention to detail along with the far better price, the Skoda is now my preferred car from the VWAudi group. I have no complaints whatsoever, so far, and the quality , comfort and drive is more than satisfactory. I doubt you would find another car in its class or higher to compete. I certainly would recommend to anyone, who like us, want a spacious estate which is very economical to run, fun to drive and has the towing capability we needed. If I have any gripe, and it is indeed very minor, it is that a lot of mud seems to collect under the doors, seen when open, compared to the Pasatts. I suppose I just need to wash more often during the bad weather. Anyway hope this was helpful and gives confidence if anyone is thinking of buying a Superb.

0 0 0

8. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Could do with a better diesel in the range, it's a big lump and you need to go for the top trim even to get the 190 gee gee one.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

9. Re: What do people think of skoda superb? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great car - I have 190 SEL estate, practical roomy, quick. Considering buying it off the lease company when it expires

0 0 0