Hi Folks

Hope your all feeling helpful tonight!! and I'll say I'm not very experienced using VCDS so please take this into account with answers please. The car is a 2003 2.7T allroad automatic.

Had water leaking into my allroad(no surprise). Removed and dried out CCU and after plugging back in, some of the functions returned. Elec windows, central locking worked from door switch, interior lights came back on and alarm was kinda working. No remote locking working though. Using VCDS when selecting the central locking ECU was able to communicate. I wasnt able to talk to 09 central elecs or 46 central convenience. I have since also found the autobox ecu submerged in water. Removed dried and plugged back in but cant get any communication with 02 auto trans using VCDS.

Thats the back ground of the problem, now the detail.

Was at it again today to see if I could program my key remote locking in case I didnt need to replace the CCU. I foolishly left the circuit board of the CCU touching the body of the car and I pressed the lock/unlock button on drivers door. I heard a noise(like something fusing/buzzing), it lasted a fraction of a second from the area of the n/s/f footwell and now i've no central locking, interior lights or elec windows. I've since plugged in a new CCU and did the soft coding with same number as the old one and still nothing!

Checked fault codes and i've got:

01570 - Turn-Off Delay; Terminal 15
29-00 - Short to Ground

Really need help with this as its driving me nuts

Just to recap

I've the above fault code in central lock ECU. No elec windows, central locking, interior lights. Cant talk to central elecs or central conv(dont know if my car has these) and cant talk to transmission ECU

I've checked the fuses for central lock at end of dash and are OK

OK your answers please