Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Hi all

Some time ago I posted a thread of my intention to pack in and set up my own workshop

I was overwhelmed with the advise given from members and but for the cost involved and hours away from my family I shelved the idea

Tomorrow morning I start my first interviews with potential Audi dealers in Australia

The response from Auz has again been overwhelming and looks very promising with seven dealers wishing to offer me a 4 year visa permanent job and assistance with permanent residence

So cross your fingers for me as the a8 family really wish to benefit from my qualifications and live in a country which ticks the boxes for all of us

I would love some feedback from Auz members as the more I hear of the benefits the better it gets apart from the cost of living (pound to the dollar exchange) which is high compared to the uk and vehicle prices.

If all goes well and the dealer I wont offers me a job then we are off and with the wonders of the web I can still be on the forum lol

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Best of luck a8.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Everything crossed A8. Best of luck for you and the members of the A8 family.

0 0 0

4. Re: fingers crossed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Good luck with your plans A8 (not jealous at all of course, who'd want all that sun and beautiful beaches? lol). Glad to hear you'll still be on the forum though, your advice has been appreciated by many on here. Cheers & hope all goes well.
    The Only Way Is A6!
    A6 C7 Facelift Avant | Daytona Grey | S-Line Black Edition | 2016 | 3.0BiTDI 320ps | Tech Pack | Lighting Pack | Parking Pack | All LED Headlights | Sports suspension Heated Steering Wheel | Kessel a Run in under 10 parsecs

0 0 0

5. Re: fingers crossed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Put another shrimp on the barbie!

Congrats Bumder, I hope it all goes well - you deserve a break too

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

6. Re: fingers crossed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good luck. Post up the link for tour loaction on Google maps if and when.

0 0 0

7. Re: fingers crossed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Thanks guys

Interview went really well and feedback from the agency has again been very positive.

Basically I had a 40 minute interview via skype, as they all ready have my cv and references its just now down to who offers the best location and wages

Could be over at Christmas, they have told me that job offers aren't the problem it just committing to the offer and taking the big step

For me the step is already took mate lol

0 0 0

8. Re: fingers crossed 
    DSG4ME Guest
    I say go for it mate, if you can adapt to the heat it's the best place on earth to live, and face it, why would anyone want to remain in a depressed economy country where those that try are penalised.

I know we've had a little spat before, but all the best with it if you decide to go for it, I know I would.

1 0 0

9. Re: fingers crossed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Good luck John and family with the new life.
    I was planing on an A6 LM, now who will I go to for expert advise on retrofits.
    A4 2.5 tdi QS (mapped)

0 0 0

10. Re: fingers crossed 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    good luck and all the best
    1.8 passat.standard at mo'/ mazda mx5 red mk1 loads o' fun