Central locking problem.
Hi.
I have an Audi A6 Allroad 2.5 tdi,2001.I bought yhis car as a stollen recovered.There is a problem with the central locking.The problem is that the only door that opens with the door key, is the drivers door.The rest of the doors stay closed.Even with the drivers side open switch button pressed they still do not open.The keyfob also does not work,i have changed the batteries.When i Disconnect and connect the power supply to the central locking control module that sits inside the passenger footwell and switch on the ignition and then press the door open switch on the drivers side door,the doors open,but once i close the door from the outside wth the key in the door lock and then immediatley open the door,only the drivers door opens,the rest stays closed and wont open from the inside.
i had a diagnostic bloke round,and his computer came up with the following codes:01374:Alarm triggered by terminal 15.
Code:01559rivers door,59-00 can't unlock/60-00 won't save.
When the guy cleard the codes from his pc,and then closed and opened the front door from the outside the fault codes came back
Can someone advise me on what to do next?