Hello all,
I have an A4 B8 2.0l T quattro (2010).

I am getting very mixed up with the
PCV valve, the Pan cake valve and the PRV valve.
1) Are they all the same valve ???

I think the PRV valve is known as the Pan cake valve, located on top and towards the rear of the engine block ( a largish, squat valve).

If this is the case where is the PCV valve located ???.

I have search everywhere and there is so limited information available.

Hopefully the pictures attached may help me.

Thanking you in advance.
ps. Sorry pictures may be too large, unaware how to send via forum.