Sorry, not been on here for a while.
In answer to the last question, I'm not sure as I haven't taken the car out nor seen it as yet as didnt want to drive what would be a 150mile round trip if I were warned against it.

Glad to here that although Audi discontinued the car a while ago the build quality is heigher than VW and is still worth looking at over a Golf or Golf Plus.

I do like the look of the A2 as I don't think its dated much as it was one on its own and didn't seem to follow the corporate branding as is the cas now with the line up.

I worder wether the A2 was ahead of its time or purley that Audi developed and launched it without a clear focus on their market, pitching it against the Glf Plus, A Class, Zafira(?) and other small MPV's though being higher priced not winning over the owners to buy.

I do think its alittle like the VW 'Rado which was similar in that it had a soft launch a few years after the scirrocco had ceased production, time enough for people to go elsewhere.

I maybe wrong with my timings its just how I remember it, loved the Rado's speed activated spoiler.

Maybe going off track here abit. So moving to price, what would you think a good price to pay for an A2 1.4 Petrol with 50k miles, not bothered about age as I don't think this is as relevent to mileage as this model didnt have a face lift, did it?