1. Wimbledon Audi Fraudster 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why do my posts on this topic keep getting deleted? I thought this site was independent and I thought that potential Audi customers would want to know when someone comes across a bad dealer. You shouldn't be so scared of bullying dealers who threaten you. Your site is quickly losing all credibility in my eyes.

0 0 0

2. Re: Wimbledon Audi Fraudster 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Point me to the rule I broke in my last (deleted) message and I will not post on this site again. But you should not delete posts just because someone disagrees with you or points out that you are wrong. You should be bigger than that.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Maybe try and not name the dealer in question. Your just rubbing them up the wrong way. Be smart about it. You will work it out

0 0 0

4. Re: Wimbledon Audi Fraudster 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Everything I said about them was true. If I was about to buy a car I would want to know what the dealer was really like, not just what the glossy brochures say.

Actually Audi have acted pretty badly in all of this too. I will put on the correspondence I have had with Jeremy Hicks ...

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Not my call and as interested ( nosey ) as I am, I dont think that it is fair to put the pressure on the forum admins as to what is going to possibly cause more legal action. Try a blog or your own web page and you can do and say anything that you like and the only person that could possibly get into legal action would be the author

1 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well said Bangor lad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Y90USF

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAUDI View Post
    Why do my posts on this topic keep getting deleted? I thought this site was independent and I thought that potential Audi customers would want to know when someone comes across a bad dealer. You shouldn't be so scared of bullying dealers who threaten you. Your site is quickly losing all credibility in my eyes.
    Losing credibility
    Are you having a laugh

Sent from my iPhone using
    My fat fingers
    vag diagnostics, retrofits and general repairs

1 0 0

8. Re: Wimbledon Audi Fraudster 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It seems that you have some issue with an Audi dealer. The usual advice that would be given if you'd posted the problem without naming the dealer and calling them a fraudster would be to contact trading standards and the citizens advice bureau.

If you post on here directly calling them a fraudster, and the site owners / admins don't stop you, then it could open the site up to being sued for libel.

That's why they've deleted it, and that's why you'll get banned if you keep trying to re-post it.

As already advised, start your own website or blog. That way, they'll only sue you, not this forum.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a Light Side and a Dark Side and it holds the universe together.
    2002 Passat 1.9tdi
    2004 A3 2.0 FSI
    Gone: 1997 Golf GTI ; 1989 Coupe; 2000 A6 Avant 2.4; 2000 A3 1.8

1 0 0

9. Re: Wimbledon Audi Fraudster 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAUDI View Post
    Point me to the rule I broke in my last (deleted) message and I will not post on this site again. But you should not delete posts just because someone disagrees with you or points out that you are wrong. You should be bigger than that.

Section 34 of the "Rules & Regulations" of the site....

34. Any post or thread that would put the Site or the site owners in a liable position will be deleted, and must not be resubmitted. Anyone found doing so would be banned from the site, no question asked!
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 0 0

10. Re: Wimbledon Audi Fraudster 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, I have been very careful only to say things about Wimbledon Audi and the dealer who has admitted fraud that are true. As you know you can only be successfully sued for libel if what is said is not true.

The original post I put up (that has been deleted) was warning people in the dealership section of an Audi site to be careful when buying cars. Just because you are buying an Audi doesn't mean what happened to me will not happen to you. Fraudsters work in all lines of business.

I also said I will hold off from posting more until the sentencing of the case is reported on. I also put a link to some of the press coverage. In the story I put a link to it is clear that the Wimbledon Audi employee who I dealt with QUOTE 'has admitted committing fraud while working at Wimbledon Audi car dealership, where he cheated the business and customers out of about Ł102,000.'

I am a customer who has lost a lot of money because of this. I want others to be careful.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast