Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help as I am about to pull my hair out.
I have retrofitted electric seats to my A4 Cabriolet (2003). I then upgraded them to memory seats.

Everything works fine EXCEPT the longitundinal movement.

I can manually move forward and back using the lower switch

I can move the seat back using the easy entry switch but not forward (this did work but in trying to reset the seat I messed it up...)
for memorised seat positions - everything works fine except the longitudinal movement. seat wont move forwards or backwards.

I have checked the easy entry module using vagcom and reset the movement by going as far forward as possible and then holding it for a few seconds and again as far back as possible.

I thought it was a faulty module so I got a new one, this worked when put in but recalling a position would only work for the longitudinal movement if the seat was back about 40% already. Trying to reset the range messed this up and it won't move now

Questions:

1) Does anyone know how to reset the seat - forward/backward movement?

2) how do you set the easy entry position - there is some way of doing this but I can't figure this out?

Note this is a cab so has 2 modules, one for the rake/back/height and the second for the longitudinal and headrest. The headrest functions perfectly.

Any ideas/help would be great,

Thanks,
Walter