Hey guys, I know sumthin similar may have been posted before, but can't find what I'm looking for and thought perhaps you might help?

As some of you may know, may have experienced yourselves, I suffer from the rear light cluster and condensation.....( this is my 6th set approx, all under warranty )

Lets face it Audi just haven't resolved this problem, period!

Ok.....so I opened the boot and removed the side panel, then proceeded to remove the plasticnut affair. It has a slot for a plain screwdriver as supplied in the tool kit.
Then levered off the light from the front piece of the light assy to loosen them from their nipples.......so far all good.

Now of course they have the plastic piece attached on the inner side of the boot area, but I cannot seem to bufge them without fear of damaging something. They just still seem attached somewhere and I'm loathe to pull harder for fear of breaking the light assy.

I'd really like to get them removed, dried out and possibly run a line of silicone along the edges to see if that helps solve the problem...can't hurt anyway!

If anyone knows about this, or there is a wrte up c/w pics, or someone would like to do one, I'd be grateful

Thanks in advance guys