Polo 1.9 Tdi sport,after a trip down the dual carriage way then straight onto a ramp at the garage (to get arb bushes changed) noticed coolant spray under car...more on the passenger side,.
its been loosing a cupful evey 5-6 days,cant see where its leaking from,from underneath or from above the engine,passenger side drive shaft had some coolant on it and majority of passenger side underneath...nothing on driversside...checked all pies (what i can see) any ideas?

coolant was on the driveshaft and on the underside,mostly passengerside (99% of it) I'm sure theres a leak on that side,funny thing is no coolant visible on the gearbox or the undertray,but visible on the subframe......checked all the pipes

maybe its only leaking under pressure? had the car operating to normal temp,and reved it hard and constant but cant see anything,its had the right strength coolant in over the winter aswell,problems occured in the last 3 weeks..........cars been well looked after,61,000 miles all from vw.

standing infront of the car......looking to my right (gearbox side) apart from pipes 3 of.......... 2 that go to heater matrix and 1 big pipe from rad......what else is that side?
whers the thermostat housing ?