Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A6_Chris View Post
    Not sure, Collins doesn't seem to be doing well on Fifth Gear anyway. Wonder what happened Tom Ford and the likes?

I thought Stig wouldve been a different colour this time aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah they could have changed it

the short season is a pain in the backside but then there is always DAVE, its almost 24/7 on DAVE

VCDS HEX+CAN CODE READING AND RECODES

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

2. Re: Top gear 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Needles should come back, he's the only guy on TV who can actually drive out of control with control.

Now, just needs VBH to be the Stig and it will all be good again, should freelance Quentin again to do a 5 minute feature each show telling ppl what should and what is being recalled and showing off products that should appeal, I'd love it if he showcased my new invention, it's called the SCART, that stands for Small Car Annoyance Removal Tool, and it's quite simple, it's like a forklift with pivoting arms, so you simply ram the Fiesta etc in the tail, activate the lift to get the rear wheels off the ground and then flick it into a ditch, it will need pro fitting as it needs to be arttached to the chassis and wired up to a switch, for those wanting the full kit, I can supply a nail dispensing rear bumper with it, and National Tyres are interested in sponsoring me.

0 0 0

3. top gear - stolen wheels 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    luv top gear me. however, last night it was that age old joke about scousers knicking wheels. this really annoys me, i assure you as a scouser myself, the whole porsche would have gone not just the wheels!
    1.8T, votex bodykit, 18" RS4's, tinted windows.
    scouser, but car was bought and paid for.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Very good lol Wonder what antitheft device those wheels have as there are no wheel nuts, just a turny thing?

Oh, not being thran but there's already a topgear thread created last night further down the page! Lol

0 0 0

5. Re: top gear - stolen wheels 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Scoucers only really developed a bad rep about 20 yrs ago, until then they were seen as salt of the earth and you could leave your keys with one, shame how things go, but look at it this way the population of Liverpool is decreasing as more and more people move away from the area, so see it as a fine example of what happens to a place when bad social issues aren't addressed and nipped in the bud, really sad tbh because they were always known for being friendly and having a good sense of humour, and the worst of it all is it's spreading, my city is going down the pan also, I watch daily more things arriving that will eventually drag it down into the sewers, and it will just become a melting pot of gangs fighting over "their turf" hopefully I will have escaped it before then, but on a time scale it's only ten years away before the shooting starts, drugs are prevelant now, so I can only imagine in time it will be no different to Manchester, society teeters on the brink of extinction, and before long there will be nobody left to bring it back, a direct result of the must have and me me me me life we now find ourselves living.

0 0 0

6. Re: top gear - stolen wheels 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    mate i luv liverpool (not the team there *****) and it gets better. got liverpool one, albert dock, echo arena, aintree races and the city centre is as good and as safe as anywhere and would recommend to anyone. its just got problems that most cities have now.
    1.8T, votex bodykit, 18" RS4's, tinted windows.
    scouser, but car was bought and paid for.

0 0 0

7. Re: Top gear 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Indeed the Yeti is a very good car. Evo Magazine have one on their Fast Fleet and for a laugh, they fitted it with track biased, super sticky tyres. It was putting in laps of Bedford Autdrome that put many a hot hatch to shame. A truly versatile car. Shame it's a bit of a minger though....

Oh, and Needles is not the new Stig, fact! ;-)
    Embisix
    Current: 2010 A4 2.0TDI Quattro S line Executive Saloon (Sepang Blue Pearl)

Previous: 2004 A4 Avant 1.9 TDI Quattro Sport (Atlas Grey)
    Previous: A string of (mainly) DOHC VTEC flavoured Hondas

0 0 0

8. Re: Top gear 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Embisix View Post
    Indeed the Yeti is a very good car. Evo Magazine have one on their Fast Fleet and for a laugh, they fitted it with track biased, super sticky tyres. It was putting in laps of Bedford Autdrome that put many a hot hatch to shame. A truly versatile car. Shame it's a bit of a minger though....

Needles should be, he made a mockery of collin's lap time in the wet teaching a non driver in that kia. He has my respect just for that.

Im quite glad BC has had egg on his face, he could have negotiated leaving without ruining the whole STIG image if he wanted to go. Greedy bugger.
    151 PS @ 3800 rpm 1.6 8V MPi - 31.5mpg urban <-- Happy days

123k On the clock and counting. (25k on the block)

I need all your V-Powers.

0 0 0

9. Re: Top gear 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Embisix View Post

What I want to know is how I get a Siena Miller in the glovebox of my car?
    Nothing to see here, move along..

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex69 View Post
    What I want to know is how I get a Siena Miller in the glovebox of my car?
    Wonder how they did that?

0 0 0

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast