1. BG 244 Diesel treatment 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whilst stumbling around the internet looking to buy some Forte Diesel Conditioner, as recommended in my earlier thread below. I stumbled across an article about fuel additives, and why they were generally useless.
    It would seem, however that there is one product that is not a waste of time or effort. That product is called BG 244.

Rather than bore you all with the details. If you google BG 244UK you’ll find a UK based company selling this product at £23.49 (+delivery). I must admit I’ve never heard of this stuff before this evenings internet search. I wonder if any of you have and if you’ve used it? With a 198,000 mile A4 I’m tempted to give it a punt. But, as I’ve used Forte before and it seems to do something of benefit to the engine, until advised otherwise I think I’ll stick with the product I know.

I’d be very interested to hear others opinions on this BG 244 Product.

Kind Regards.

Paul.

0 0 0

2. Re: BG 244 Diesel treatment 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't used it personally but have had a couple of people say its good, I will get some on my next payday so will put on here once I have used it.

0 0 0

3. Re: BG 244 Diesel treatment 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, not trying to spam or anything but you will find some good information on my own website regarding the use of Injector Cleaners and Engine Flush.
    There is a lot of crap out there that does nothing. Forte is one of the most successful mainly because as your local garage will tell you, they send reps out regularly to hassle the guys and girls into buying loads of it. It's not bad but I believe mine to be better! I had to say that didn't I? lol

As for the BG 244 product, it's a good product but they don't make enough or sell enough of it for it to be cost effective.

As with any product there is no guarantee. Every engine is in a different state having had different uses and differing levels of maintenance. Ours is a cleaner and not an additive. We have been supplying garages and service centres in the South East of England for over 20 years now and are steadily growing. I guess that if the products we sell didn't work, then the garages would not use them and we would not be in business.

Just google 'injection-correction'
    Last edited by A4Bloke; 04-01-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Entered b4 even finished what i was going to say! lol

0 0 0