You guys may recall I posted into the battery drain thread, where my car has failed to start, had 2-3 new batteries etc etc.
It has been at the dealership for around 4 days while they've had it hooked up checking to what drain there may or may not be.

During this process they've shut off this n that etc etc but surely the fuel filler cap can't be part of this routine??

I have it back ( inconclusive results and basically no further forward! ) but the problem I have is this.....

I'm low on fuel and need to fill her up....the fuel filler flap seems stuck in some way ( I've never experienced this before?? ).....I don't think they would have done anything with this during their procedure, but it seems locked fast and will not budge.
I can't imagine its frozen as its not that cold, currently around -1 and has opened no problems in temps down to -18 or so!!!

Seems strange to me Any of you ever experienced this before and can you give any advice on how to open it ( preferably without damaging it) ???

Any advice you can offer, greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance