Notices

User Tag List

Thread: 2010 Boot ?

1. 2010 Boot ? 
    del33uk Guest
    Guys, Just got my lovely new A4 TDIe and I'm over the moon with it, except in the boot the car I looked at when I went to the dealer had an elastic mesh half over the alcove on the inside right of the boot. I have the alcove but no mesh. Also it had two fold down double hooks for holding bags, but again my car hasn't got any.
    Are these extras that the dealer forgot to mention or are they missing ?

Del

0 0 0

2. Re: 2010 Boot ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by del33uk View Post
    the car I looked at when I went to the dealer had an elastic mesh half over the alcove on the inside right of the boot. I have the alcove but no mesh. Also it had two fold down double hooks for holding bags, but again my car hasn't got any.
    Ah, sir should have ordered the luggage compartment enhancement pack, it's only £150 you know ....

OK seriously, I don't think it's an option, all the ones I've seen have had the mesh, I probably didn't notice the hooks.

0 0 0

3. Re: 2010 Boot ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have an S Line and ordered a couple of packs with it (see my sig), but I had thought the hooks and net thing were standard on my model (its a 2010 model)
    A4 3.0TDi S Line, Manual, Quartz Grey, Tech pack High (AMI, Parking Plus), Full ADS + Sports Diff, Sound Pack, 18" 5 spokes, Storage Pack, Interior light pack, Folding mirrors, Heated Front Seats, TPM, Hill Hold.

0 0 0

4. Re: 2010 Boot ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Ive got a 2008 model with no special orders for any storage packs and it came as standard with:

The two hooks in the boot that fold down
    Metal anchors on the boot floor
    The black net that is used with the above anchors. You sort of spread it like a fishing net over the anchors and it is useful for keeping things from rolling around the boot
    On the right hand side of the boot I have the alcove which has the black net to stop things falling out of the alcove

Sounds like you are missing three things if you ask me, hooks, net over the alcove and the big black net that you spread out on the floor of the boot

I would say it should be standard to be honest, it is possible that you are missing it. I think the storage pack includes cup holders in the rear, locking glove box and a box/drawer under the drivers seat.
    Aruba Blue B8 S Line 1.8T 160bhp,Piano Black Inlays, Black Stitching, 30mm S Line Drop

0 0 0

5. Re: 2010 Boot ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    See below when I collected mine.

Go back to dealer and demand

Pitch
    HIS - XC90 D5 R Design (sorry, had to be done)
    TOY - 2001 Westfield 2.1 SEW,172bhp SOLD TO MY BROTHER, I needed a PANERAI.
    HERS - 'R' New 7spd DSG and 310 rampant ones. 4.2 off the mark will do nicely

0 0 0

6. Re: 2010 Boot ? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm. I got the hooks and alcove net but no big stretchy cargo net.

That was a July 2010 build with storage pack.
    Finally on the drive: S4 Avant S Tronic, Quartz Grey, toys

0 0 0

7. Re: 2010 Boot ? 
    Bratty Guest
    I Think? (not 100% sure) the cargo net is only standard on the NON-Avant (can not spell limosine ).

Dunk

0 0 0