1. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    jules from near gloucester but originally from london innit!!

0 0 0

2. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Phil from Ringwood,near Bournemouth,

0 0 0

3. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    is there any local ish meets for audis or vag near gloucestershire?

0 0 0

4. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v6 monk View Post
    is there any local ish meets for audis or vag near gloucestershire?
    hi mate im willing to travel for a meet once a month or something, if we could get say 5 or more that are willing to travel to a meet say somewhere in the middle then we can get it sorted, be good to meet localish vag owners

VCDS HEX+CAN CODE READING AND RECODES

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

5. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like a good idea and lets hope we get more than 5, count me in! have just uploaded some pics of my audi:-)

0 0 0

6. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v6 monk View Post
    sounds like a good idea and lets hope we get more than 5, count me in! have just uploaded some pics of my audi:-)
    ideal mate i will have a look on the net for a decent pub with car park in abit so can go from there, im near plymouth so if we looked for somewhere in somerset so its roughly half way, i think bannedbiker maybe interested (please mate ) and afew others we could get a good meet going, tbh when i was into mk2/3 astras we started having meets with 4/5 and for a couple of months it was the same 4/5 but as it got talked about on the site more and more turned up to the point one month there was about 30 of us, if we use the same place each month then im sure we will get more turn up over time

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

7. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well thats 3 of us for starters and im sure if we chat about it more there will be more interested, when i used to have a ren 5turbo in suffolk we had about 30 of us hire a runway for an afternoon which was mental but such great fun, someone would bring a bbq and someone brought the meat, so it all evened out between us and im sure we could do something like that on here! what do you guys think?

0 0 0

8. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm all ways up for a meet but it all depends on date and location.
    If i can make it and its not hours away, i'll do my best and pop along.

BBQ sounds like a cool idea. just a shame the weather is getting colder at the moment.
    well, apart from today.

0 0 0

9. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    I'm all ways up for a meet but it all depends on date and location.
    If i can make it and its not hours away, i'll do my best and pop along.

BBQ sounds like a cool idea. just a shame the weather is getting colder at the moment.
    well, apart from today.
    i feel a convoy up the A38 is coming together

im free most weekends so anytime is good with me whens good with everyone else?

0 0 0

10. Re: People of the South West...... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i do some real crappy and awkward shifts so if you gave me a date id have to see if im not working, i get every other weekend off but love the sound of a convoy coming together.
    we could arrange it with another region and all meet up to make it bigger(just an idea) bbq would of been awesome yesterday but certainly something to think about for next year!!

0 0 0

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast