1. 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else got one of these? I've got the 1.9 diesel 4Motion but have never seen another one about in the 10 years I've had it. Would be intersted to know how many are about.

0 0 0

2. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drui View Post
    Anyone else got one of these? I've got the 1.9 diesel 4Motion but have never seen another one about in the 10 years I've had it. Would be intersted to know how many are about.
    I guess not many then............

0 0 0

3. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a 2001 V6 4Motion Sharan, yes they are rare as rocking horse poo and not much beats it across a wet roundabout!
    Truly a mental sounding car/bus and the family love it.
    Had it 3 years now, MOT up next month so we will see whether it stays or goes!

0 0 0

4. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    We have a V6 at work that eats tyres.
    But then it is used flat out up and down the runways at LHR
    A4 2.5 tdi QS (mapped)

0 0 0

5. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a V6 4motion, what a cracking car.

Had it about 6 months now and very pleased. I see a tdi 4mo now and again, but never seen another V6 4mo yet.

Oh yes, I have just done a Haldex oil and filter change, you do not need to buy the haldex wrench as the filter is clearly visable on the side of the haldex unit. A pair of stilsens should get it. I bought the wrench before I looked under the car.

1 0 0

6. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v6mikey View Post
    I have a V6 4motion, what a cracking car.

Had it about 6 months now and very pleased. I see a tdi 4mo now and again, but never seen another V6 4mo yet.

Oh yes, I have just done a Haldex oil and filter change, you do not need to buy the haldex wrench as the filter is clearly visable on the side of the haldex unit. A pair of stilsens should get it. I bought the wrench before I looked under the car.
    Thats useful to know, Ta. I have never seen another TDi but have seen a couple of V6's. Are they thirsty?

0 0 0

7. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats useful to know, Ta. I have never seen another TDi but have seen a couple of V6's. Are they thirsty?

I can get 30mpg on the motorway but it is 24 round town. Long term mpg for about 3K is at 23.8 mpg, this is mainly round town with swmbo driving.

We only do about 7K a year, so doesn't make a massive difference in cost considering we got the car really cheap in the first place, but it has all the toys.

0 0 0

8. Unhappy Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v6mikey View Post
    I can get 30mpg on the motorway but it is 24 round town. Long term mpg for about 3K is at 23.8 mpg, this is mainly round town with swmbo driving.

We only do about 7K a year, so doesn't make a massive difference in cost considering we got the car really cheap in the first place, but it has all the toys.
    Hi im new to this forum,has anyone had a problem with the 4motion because at the moment im having problems with mine not working,the traction control light is on and it is only driving with the 2 front wheels,also my temp gauge and petrol gauge does'nt work.

0 0 0

9. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bernard2 View Post
    Hi im new to this forum,has anyone had a problem with the 4motion because at the moment im having problems with mine not working,the traction control light is on and it is only driving with the 2 front wheels,also my temp gauge and petrol gauge does'nt work.
    I am pretty sure there is a fuse somewhere that can be pulled to disconnect the 4wd, sounds like this could have blown. Someone on here will no doubt know for sure and will probably be able to help.

0 0 0

10. Re: 4Motion Sharan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am pretty sure there is a fuse somewhere that can be pulled to disconnect the 4wd, sounds like this could have blown. Someone on here will no doubt know for sure and will probably be able to help.
    hi since my post imanaged to get the traction control light re-set & that seemed to work for about 5 minutes as the 4 wheell drive started working again so i think it may be something to do with the traction control light coming on ill have to find out what is causing that to come on.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast