Quote Originally Posted by jonboy17 View Post
Hi Esh,

I don't have enough posts to e-mail you direct re the details yet, although it would be great to get your suggestions on the problem when I do have.

Just briefly to respond to your questions: I didn't intend to bump my count up, I'm just new in posting replies, apologies if I made the thread messy.

Slating the dealer in question isn't my sole reason for being here but I am a big believer in spreading feedback on good and bad customer service by dealerships for the benefit of all of us so I do believe in making people aware.

I've been very careful with the statements in my post. Fortunately my background is legal and I can substantiate all of my statements of fact so it's safe in terms of any potential liability for defamation, as is naming the dealership.

Grateful for any further feedback on forum etiquette etc.

Cheers

The threads you were posting on were years old and didn't seem to be relevant to the previous post, or indeed the thread in which you posted - hence my presumption you were post count bumping.

If you wish to email me - eshrules "at" vwaudiforum.co.uk - although if you're from a legal background I don't think there will be a great deal I can offer you in the way of advice.

Whilst you consider it 'safe' - the forum is valuable not only to me and the admin team, but it's members, supporting companies and anyone else who's contributed, so unless claims are substantiated and the other party invited to comment, I can't allow such posts to be made.