1. A4 Avant 08 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I am looking at getting a roof box for my A4 avant - there is quite the selection and a few good deals on at Halfords.

Can people give me suggestions on good makes and models? Also advice on size is appreciated - how big do they really need to be ? We are a family of 3 with a pram taking up mose of the space of the avant boot!

thanks

0 0 0

2. Re: A4 Avant 08 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2009 View Post
    Hi I am looking at getting a roof box for my A4 avant - there is quite the selection and a few good deals on at Halfords.

Can people give me suggestions on good makes and models? Also advice on size is appreciated - how big do they really need to be ? We are a family of 3 with a pram taking up mose of the space of the avant boot!

thanks
    The best on the market at the moment are the Thule range as far as size goes only you can decide that really.

I would recommend a trip to halfords to have a look around and make a decision and then purchase from www.pfjones.co.uk as we offer the same products only cheaper food for thought

Scott
    P.F.Jones Support Team
    PF Jones Towbars | National Mobile Towbar Fitting | Audi Towbars

We will beat any like for like price on all Witter and Westfalia Towbars 0161 872 4755

0 0 0

3. Re: A4 Avant 08 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

thanks
    Tonight I fitted a brand new Kamei Corvara 390k with Prorack Whispbars to my 59 plate A4 Avant. In my opinion, I wouldn't have bought a longer box than this for the car. It's a good height, fitting our bugaboo chameleon in (folded as a pushchair, not a pram). You can buy them online at roofbox.co.uk.

Although Hallfords boxes are on offer, I think they are still slightly more expensive, but you do get the advantage of having someone fit it for you, and driving it away that day (in case next day delivery isn't for you.

Hope this helps.

I bough

0 0 0

4. Re: A4 Avant 08 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks
    If I was you go to www.roofbox.co.uk and choose a Kamei Corvora.

They are a great product oozing quality and have won numerous award from Auto Express.

In my opinion forget Thule, Kamei are the one to go for and they are developed with the help of Volkswagen at Wolfsburg.

See previous replies with Dr Mcr and his previous forum enquiry as well.

Go for the Whisper Bars as well, will look excellent on you A4.

0 0 0