Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• shouchin

There is no available content written by shouchin
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

vwcabriolet1971

Re: Cheap engine oil in 3.0 V6?

Some oil companies say their 504/507 oil is approved. It turns out that the approval is by given themselves ! VAG approval involves thorough testing procedures

vwcabriolet1971 Today, 04:43 AM Go to last post
    rjsdavis

Re: Quiescent current stage 1 & 2 intermittent

BTW - am presently reading this VCDS Wiki in the error code:

16618/P0234/000564 - Ross-Tech Wiki

Does anyone know where the

rjsdavis Today, 03:40 AM Go to last post
    rjsdavis

Ok - we've made some progress...

This afternoon we popped on a brand new VDO EGR valve and brand new VDO Throttle Body.

In

rjsdavis Today, 03:31 AM Go to last post
    rjsdavis

Exactly. You've just quoted me correctly when I said that we cleaned the EGR and the throttle body. Not the MAF. Therefore, I'm confused, but let's leave

rjsdavis Today, 03:08 AM Go to last post
    satyp

Re: Recalls on 127k Audiís...inc the Q7

Oh gosh!!..Should we surprised tho

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

satyp Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    Elle79

Polo losing power, help!

Hi,

my 2001 Polo engine light came on in November. It was a valve that needed replacing, fine, but next day the light was back on. Mechanic

Elle79 Today, 12:03 AM Go to last post
    wildbore

Re: Tyre Pressure System not working = new tyre

Agreed regarding ABS-based system, but I have the full TPMS with pressure and temperature sensors. I didn't expect that to miss a 20psi drop!

wildbore Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    brummygit

Re: Instrument Cluster Recall - 90K3 Service Campaign

Well it certainly does on mine, and it drives me nuts

brummygit Yesterday, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    Clownfist

Re: Instrument Cluster Recall - 90K3 Service Campaign

Is the radio turning itself on again a thing . Mine does it and it bloody annoying . I canít find where the setting is to leave it off when it turns off

Clownfist Yesterday, 10:26 PM Go to last post
    Hillbilly9749

Re: A6 C6 Screenwash leak?

Had the back washer line one also

Hillbilly9749 Yesterday, 10:15 PM Go to last post
    Hillbilly9749

Thanks Dan 2485. All the "evidence" seems to be pointing that way. Will try to see what I am faced with tomorrow.

Hillbilly9749 Yesterday, 10:14 PM Go to last post
    Hillbilly9749

Unlikely necstandards because they seem fine and I only lose about 1 litre then it stops. But thanks for the suggestion.

Hillbilly9749 Yesterday, 10:09 PM Go to last post
    brummygit

New emissions scandal - V6 and V8 TDi

I've just seen this report by Reuters that Audi must recall another 127,000 current model vehicles (V6 and V8 TDi) for emissions fixes.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-vo...-idUKKBN1FA0GR

brummygit Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    ahin4114

Re: Recalls on 127k Audiís...inc the Q7

First I have heard. Anybody on here been contacted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahin4114 Yesterday, 09:56 PM Go to last post
    GeoffreyS

Aye. That was the main culprit on more than one occasion. But at one point earlier the washer fluid line to the back blew a joint. Lucky

GeoffreyS Yesterday, 09:51 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -