Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Dark Horse

There is no available content written by Dark Horse
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

andyhud007

Re: Facelift Q7

Great video by those guys but really once you remove the new dash it's pretty much the same.

The tech is more advanced of course and wireless

andyhud007 Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Although I love how uncluttered and cool it looks, the move to touchscreens is not a good one IMHO. My previous two cars were touchscreen and I found

wardienet Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    trickyd400

Re: Engine speed sensor test G28

I have a second new HAAS sensor also from EuroCarParts (same as first one) with the number SN3 419440441 and G417 on it. The old one has the following:

trickyd400 Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    Bobby singh

Re: Bobby Singh's Audi A4 3.0 TDI Project car

June 2019

Haven't had much of a chance to work on my own car recently.
    Changed the front and rear pads and discs.
    Decided on

Bobby singh Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

... and fake exhausts! I donít get it on a facelift.

Is it me or are new cars at the moment pretty underwhelming? Usually when it comes up

srbsq7 Yesterday, 10:48 PM Go to last post
    Jon44w

Re: Golf MK5 GT TDI 2.0L 57 Plate - Gear Box Noise

Id be almost sure its the clutch and youll need a new DMF. Have you had the car long? It sounds similar to one I seen that just had a single mass flywheel

Jon44w Yesterday, 09:55 PM Go to last post
    Alan02

Re: No option for fuel prime activation

Cycle the ignition on...wait for tank pump to stop.....turn ignition off and repeat several times.

Alan02 Yesterday, 09:18 PM Go to last post
    masimo

HELP retrofitting trailer hitch .

Hi . I'm trying to retrofitt trailer hitch to my Q5 2009 . I'm asking if any body can show me where each wire has to contact to ? Thanks

masimo Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    tditaff

Re: Bleeding brakes after caliper swap

If it hasn't been done in 2 years, you might want to consider replacig/flushing all of the brake fluid while you're at it.

tditaff Yesterday, 08:25 PM Go to last post
    LiamP1985

Re: Erratic Intermittent wipers!

Iíll give the linkages a check over. Sounds like another thing to get used to. Thanks for the help.

LiamP1985 Yesterday, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    satyp

Re: Audi 1st MOT Service - MY17 order

Not sure why the manual lists 509 00 then 507 00 as alternative under the flexible change .. The first change is at 2 years anyways so god know ..,[emoji848][emoji1745]

satyp Yesterday, 06:21 PM Go to last post
    satyp

Hi yes Thanks makes sense totally i checked the manual VW. 509 00 VW 507 00 Flexible or Fixed doesn't matter as long as it's every 24 months at the very

satyp Yesterday, 06:19 PM Go to last post
    Big_D_80

Iíd leave it and just top it up for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_D_80 Yesterday, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    Big_D_80

Agreed. Looks good apart from the chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_D_80 Yesterday, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Smarty696

Re: Bleeding brakes after caliper swap

Thanks mate.

Smarty696 Yesterday, 04:18 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -